Ladyinter.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lady Friends > UK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UK's life has been full of ordeals, isn't it?

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
altis1274 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote altis1274 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK's life has been full of ordeals, isn't it?
    Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 18:59 - IP: 84.13.75.198 IP Information

Hi''' all lovely  pals naka. I'm Pa's Nong ka. hope you  still remember me naka. I' apologized again that couldn't still type in Thai fonts.I really want to complain in thai it's much easier undersdanding my feeling than English language. I have been living now in the UK, Doncaster town,,extremely cold and absolutely freeze ka. I  was a  bit busy preparing is about demonstrate  conscientious and empathy for motivated & enthusiastic people to interview for  a new job ka, Nurse assistant and Health care assistant  post ka.,  UK's living now has been full of ordeals for me naka..,,,..oh!!!!!!!!!! my God Papada's lifeConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused so sad...I'm now not surprising why thai lady who lives at here   have to learn and learn.more.but I'm trying to bid my purpose,success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, despiration, perspiration and inspiration that true. sometime were filled loneliness,..Is there anyone has feeling like me???

Thank you Pe' Nok loads naka for a amazing advise and good informations and all lovely pals.
 PS. ,...For thai lady who still live in thailand and has intened live permanently in the UK''' please hurry decide  applying a settlement visa coz the UK  by Tories pledge a 75% cut in immigration to stop Bristain's population rocketing to 70 millions, they will big cut the annual influx of migrants...
My Life is what I make it...Love and Love..55++
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 20:01 - IP: 94.194.31.21 IP Information

Hi

Don't be suffer to be here. You tried hard to get visa, think possitive you will fine. Everything here  differs from our hometown, we have to learn every day, take it easy then you will more happy. I always realise that people deserve what they get and they get what they deserve.It is your life make its alive. Enveronment might convey your sadness but this is your choice. I know you can adapt your life style to suit you in anyways. You need not endure if you not want to. I think when you start a job you will feel better. Time will go faster and you will have more social life. Men did not dominate our life any more. Don't afraid to show your power, we can do many thing rather than staying home. Happy or not, it's belong to you.

Anyway. how about your interview??? Everything  all right???? Smile

If you would like to express your feeling in Thai just try these webs

They need not to install in your pc, Only type in that web then copy and paste  where you would like to comment . They are quite good and not disturb your pc at all.

Good luck with your new lifeSmile

Edited by xluely - 12 Jan 2010 at 20:03
Extravagant Glavity View Drop Down
PR UK

Post Options Post Options   Quote Extravagant Glavity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 21:05 - IP: 217.33.214.225 IP Information
Hi K.Pa'Nhong,

I'm a bit confused from what you are trying to say, but finally I got the main idea from your story.
According to your story;  I thought you are very very depressed at the moment.  It is typical for someone who has to face something new such as place, food, weather, culture, people and life atmosphere (inportant indeed).

I think there are loads of people feel the same like what you do. Some of them might make it through, but some of them might be not able to make it.  Then turn to youself and ask Which group you want to fit in???

If you want to go for the first one, then you have to think possitively like P'nok said.  Everyone needs to learn for new things.  When you learn then you can sustain your life in this world.  "Never a failure, always a lesson" na kha. 

Nothing else I can say I want to cheer u up a bit more, but I know how much I'm trying to do, it doesn't mean anything if you don't do so.

Fight for life na ja WinkWinkWink
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!
big smile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote big smile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 02:01 - IP: 79.72.75.151 IP Information
ҡ˧Һҧ 仡Թͧ էҹǡǧ͹ǧѧҧͧ ⪤ҹ㨤
intiorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote intiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 02:13 - IP: 78.145.62.116 IP Information
I thinking of you very very much, What are you up to ja?Smile
Do you like England?
Do you like western food, english food?
Do you like fish and chips, roast potato, baked potato? eiei Big smile
I'm really glad to see you here in England. Smile
I hope we can meet each other in person sooooooon ja Pa'...Smile
дѺäԴеѴԹ㨢ͧҡѹ..
ô¡Ѻҧ觷ҤԴ..
..ҧ..ҨդԴ蹹鹡Ѻ͹ѹ..
Դ Ӵ դآ..§..
altis1274 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote altis1274 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 02:16 - IP: 92.24.180.103 IP Information
altis1274 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote altis1274 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 02:33 - IP: 92.24.180.103 IP Information
Avatar Alright, Aee! How you going? I'm now doing fine ka.
sirimada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sirimada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 03:20 - IP: 86.4.225.56 IP Information
ʴդл˹ Դ֧·ʹҹ» Smile

Edited by sirimada - 20 Jan 2010 at 04:37
Kop Cat..ͺ͹ ѹǡդآ ١С٪Թ