Ladyinter.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lady Friends > สะใภ้ ฮอลแลนด์ / Holland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To P' Cat1975 Baan tulip khaaa,

Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tan_natthakan View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote tan_natthakan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To P' Cat1975 Baan tulip khaaa,
    Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 21:24 - IP: 89.229.19.120 IP Information
Sa wad dee kha, P'Cat

Let 's me introduce myself  first  na ka, my name is Tan ka. I always like to read all your topic in here. P' Cat always have a good answer for all question. I think like that,  P' Cat, you are so smart and very kindness.Smile (So sorry na ka 'coz my eng languge is not good ka). 

Tan ka.LOL
Love@Gaby View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Love@Gaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 22:02 - IP: 62.108.2.129 IP Information
[QUOTE=tan_natthakan]Sa wad dee kha, P'Cat

Let 's me introduce myself  first  na ka, my name is Tan ka. I always like to read all your topic in here. P' Cat always have a good answer for all question. I think like that,  P' Cat, you are so smart and very kindness.Smile (So sorry na ka 'coz my eng languge is not good ka). 

Tan ka.LOL

Sawasdee Kha! I'm Sai na kha. I agree with you kha. 
N' Cat is so kind and friendly kha . She's a smart lady.Thumbs Up

[Pls,let me say to N' Cat here na kha. I'm fine. Everything is better now kha N' Cat. I hope i can meet you @ Pattaya na kha.Heart

Post Options Post Options   Quote tan_natthakan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 23:05 - IP: 89.229.19.120 IP Information
Sawasdee  P' sai  doui  na  ka. Smile

From N' tan ka.LOL
prepraewa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote prepraewa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 23:21 - IP: 10.42.1.71 IP Information

เข้ามายกมือด้วยคนค่ะ พี่เหมียว (พี่แคท) เป็นพี่สาวที่น่ารักและมีน้ำใจกับทุกๆคนค่ะ แพรเป็นคนหนึ่งที่ได้รับความช่วยเหลือจากพี่เหมียวมาโดยตลอด ตั้งแต่เรื่องวีซ่าที่ตอนแรกแพรจะทำวีซ่าไปอเมริกาแบบ J1 แต่พี่เหมียวช่วยคุยให้แฟนแพรเข้าใจจนได้ทำวีซ่าคู่หมั้น แล้วอีกหลายๆเรื่องที่พี่เหมียวให้คำปรึกษามาตลอดค่ะ พอมาเจอตัวจริงของพี่เหมียว รู้สึกดีมากขึ้นกว่าเดิมค่ะ มีน้ำใจมากๆและเป็นกันเองจากการที่ได้ไปเที่ยวไหนหลายๆที่มาด้วยกัน ทำให้ทราบค่ะว่าพี่เหมียวเป็นพี่สาวที่น่ารักมากๆ

ถ้าคุณมีหัวสมองมากพอ คุณคงไม่มาโพสด่าคนอื่นก่อนแบบนี้
Cat1975 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้ ฮอลแลนด์

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cat1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 23:44 - IP: 83.86.28.215 IP Information
tan_natthakan :  Whad dee ka Nong Tan and nice to meet you na ka.Thank you so much for your compliment ka.Wow!!I've got one more fan club.Wink To tell you the truth,since I have been on ladyinter since 7 months ago,my point to be here is to share idea,opinion and some thoughts,also to make new friends.Then after awhile I see that many people needs help with all kind of thing and it is something that it was not too much for me to help.To be honest that I am not helping people(everybody that came to me or ask for help)to show off.I am a mother of 3 kids with so much house work to do everyday,but when someone needed help,I can't just ignore and walk away.I thanks you na jaah Nong Tan for being negative with me and doesn't take all the thing that I've done as a showing off thing because there are some people who think that I am doing all this because I wanted to show off and show power which is all bullsh*t.I'm glad to know that there are enough people in here that think very negative and see things cleary.Khobkhun ka.Smile 

Avatar  Khobkhun for your compliment na ka P'Sai.I'm so glad to hear that everything getting a bit better on your side.Good news to hear ka.I hope it will keep getting better and better with you and your problem na ka.For the rest of the time that your still in Holland,if you ever need any help,just call me okay.Anytime ka pee.And yes,looking forward to see you in Pattaya soon ka.:-)

Avatar I know everything that you have said about me came from the bottom of your heart.Khobkhun mak jaah Nong Pare.You have been always a sweet sister to me as well and I love you too jaah.
Before you judge me,make sure you are perfect !!

Post Options Post Options   Quote tan_natthakan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 00:12 - IP: 89.229.19.120 IP Information
Nice to meet you too ka P' Cat Thumbs Up., I also had  doughter ka. She is 1 y and 5 m ka. (very noughty ka),  I hope next  time I will have a chance to join party with P' Cat and everybody in baan tulip na ka. 

N' Tan ka.
Nana_janes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nana_janes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 01:29 - IP: 202.12.97.123 IP Information
มาเห็นด้วยกับทุกคนคะ ชอบอ่านภาษาอังกฤษที่พี่ตอบกระทู้เป็นทุนเดิมอยู่แล้ว และพี่แคทก็มีเรื่องราวดีๆ ที่นำมาแบ่งปันน้องๆ ไม่ได้เข้าทุกกระทู้ที่พี่โพสต์แต่เมื่อได้อ่านทุกครั้งที่พี่โพสต์แล้ว รู้ได้เลยว่าผู้หญิงคนนี้ใจดีจริงๆ ฉลาด หลักแหลม เข้าใจตอบคำถาม เป็นคุณแม่ที่น่ารักด้วยSmileSmile
Cat1975 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้ ฮอลแลนด์

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cat1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 01:46 - IP: 83.86.28.215 IP Information
Avatar   Khobkhun ka Nong Nana.Thank you for your compliment from the bottom of my heart.I considered many people on ladyinter as a friend,sister and a family.I don't believe that we should not help a stranger.We should not choose people to help and who not to help.When it comes for trouble,I'm sure everybody needed help in some way.Thank you for stopping by in here,even though we have never talk before.Thank you jaah.
Gyngrak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gyngrak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 01:52 - IP: 87.208.13.219 IP Information
เห็นด้วยมากๆเลยคุณแคทใจดีWink
rati2527 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote rati2527 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 01:59 - IP: 24.132.174.153 IP Information
เห็นด้วยค่ะ และหวังว่าสักวันจะได้มีโอกาสเจอพี่แคทสักวัน  พลาดมาหลายครั้งแล้ว
(ช่วงนี้คงไม่ได้แวะมาบ่อยน่ะค่ะ เรียนด้วย เลี้ยงลูกด้วย เหนื่อยค่ะ )
hi5
I'm_Nong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote I'm_Nong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 16:15 - IP: 82.169.208.56 IP Information

เห็นด้วยอีกคนจ๊ะ เพื่อนสาวเราน้ำใจงาม น่ารัก เป็นห่วงเป็นใยกับทุกๆๆคน คอยให้คำปรึกษา..รักเพื่อนนะจ๊ะLOLLOL

tan_natthakan           อยากบอกว่านี่พี่น้องนะจ๊ะ ที่ไปโพสแนะนำไว้ให้น้องมาหาเพื่อนคุยที่นี่จ๊ะ..ยินดีต้อนรับนะจ๊ะ น้องตาน จะได้ไม่เหงาแล้ว
ronan_1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ronan_1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 16:16 - IP: 222.123.12.234 IP Information
เข้า มา เห็น ด้วย อย่าง แรง เลย ครับบบบ พี่แคทเป็น พี่สาวคนสวยแถมใจดีมั่ก ๆๆ คอยให้คำปรึกษา พร้อมทั้งช่วยเหลือ สมาชิกท่าน อื่นๆ เวลามีปัญหา ขอบคุณพี่แคท มั่ก ๆ เลย นะครับ 

Amnita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Amnita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 16:46 - IP: 61.90.153.1 IP Information
เข้ามาเห็นด้วยอีกคนจ้า ClapClap ไม่แค่ใจดีน่ะ พี่แคทยังทำให้แอมเก่งภาษาขึ้นจากการอ่านการโพสขอพี่แคท เปิดดิชไปทำความเข้าใจไป บางทียังตอบพี่แคทแบบงงๆเลย  และเป็นพี่ที่ให้คำปรึกษาได้ดีมาก
chelsea_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote chelsea_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 16:52 - IP: 94.196.141.8 IP Information

First of all sorry for write in English na ka coz I've just got to England today and I am using my boyfriend's PC at work. I do agree with all comments above  P' Cat is my lovely sister and she likes to help everybody as much as she can even she never knew them bofore.I've already met P'Cat and she's such a lovely girl indeed.

Let me use this topic to say hi to P'cat na ka.P' Sao I've got to the airport at 05:50 am ka and I probably will ring you tomorrow na ka.

Edited by chelsea_girl - 15 Jan 2010 at 21:46
แบม สะใภ้ UK Cricklade,Swindon ค่ะ

Post Options Post Options   Quote tan_natthakan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 17:09 - IP: 89.229.19.120 IP Information
To P' Nong  Ka. Heart
 Tan,  remember  P' Nong dai ka. Smile  khob khun P' Nong mak mak  na ka.  I hope next  time I will have a chance to meet  P' Nong na ka. Please don't  forget  me na ka.LOL
sai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 17:21 - IP: 109.192.92.15 IP Information
ใช่ค่ะแคทน่ารัก มีน้ำใจกับทุกๆคนที่เข้ามาขอความช่วยทั้งๆที่ไม่เคยรู้จักกันมาก่อนแต่แคทก้ช่วยด้วยความเต็มใจ "สักวันนึงคงมีโอกาศได้เจอแคท"           ปล ขอบใจนะเพื่อน(online)แคทที่แอดคุยกะเราบ่อยๆทำให้เราหายเบื่อ เซ็ง.....Smile              
อันนินทา กาเล เหมือนเทส้วม ถ้ารวบรวมรับไว้
ย่อมได้เหม็น หากไม่รับ กลับหายคลายประเด็น ย้อนไปเหม็น ปากเน่าของเขาเอง

Noo_Fon1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Noo_Fon1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 18:58 - IP: 86.88.54.253 IP Information
SmileI agree with everybody ka....P'Cat so kind and so smart lady .....she can suguess useful informations to everybody whom want suguestion ......ClapClapClap
Big smileBig smileP'Cat Naa Rak Tee Sod....ka...Big smileBig smile

......ยิ้มหน่อยนะ เดี๋ยวกำลังใจก็มาแล้ว......
Cat1975 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้ ฮอลแลนด์

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cat1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 19:08 - IP: 83.86.28.215 IP Information
Thank you for all the sweet compliement na jaah everyone.
เดี๋ยว summer นี้ P'Cat จะพาพี่น้องประชาชนไปจับกุ้ง หอยนางรม แล้วก็ปู ที่ Zeeland นะจ๊ะ Join me.TongueBig smileSmileWink LOLLOLLOL I'm serious okay.Not kidding.
orathaide View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote orathaide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 22:04 - IP: 93.125.185.58 IP Information

ยกมืออีกคนค่ะ คุยครั้งแรกก็รู้าสึกได้เลย ว่าเป็นคนมีน้ำใจจริงๆ รักและนับถือจากใจจริงๆ

de groen
themoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote themoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 00:11 - IP: 62.45.176.97 IP Information

ยกมือเห็นด้วยเพิ่มอีกคน ทั้งสวย เซ็กซี่ คุยสนุก แถมใจดีอีกต่างหาก ยังไงไวเจอกันเร็ว ๆ นี้นะคะ

Cat1975 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้ ฮอลแลนด์

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cat1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 00:29 - IP: 83.86.28.215 IP Information
Avatar Avatar Avatar Avatar Avatar Avatar Avatar Avatar Avatar Avatar Avatar Avatar Avatar tan_natthakan(Nong Tan)

JOOB JOOB  to everyone jaah.อ้าว เช็ดนํ้าลายที่แก้มกันซะ LOLLOLLOL Big smileBig smileBig smile 
KUNGIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote KUNGIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 01:47 - IP: 124.120.6.38 IP Information

ชูมือสองข้าง ขอเป็นน้องสาวพี่แคทด้วยคนค่ะ

เมื่อไหร่บ้านเราจะมีปาร์ตี้มานัดเจอกันล่ะค่ะ

Cat1975 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้ ฮอลแลนด์

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cat1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 01:57 - IP: 83.86.28.215 IP Information
Avatar  I'll let you know jaah Nong Kung.Actually meeting or not meeting,people always come to my house often anyway,so whenever you have time or feel like getting together with the members from Baan Tulip,just let me know na jaah.I don't mind to set a party for all of us.Wink Do you drink tequila?? LOLLOLLOL Just kidding na jaah.It was just a joke naah jaah Nong Kung.In the summer we are planning to go to Zeeland to catch some crabs,baby shimps and oyster naah jaah.It's really fun,so I think everybody would like that too.It's more like an open picnicking naah jaah.Everybody bring their own mat to sit and to lay down,bring drinks,food to join each other.It's just great.Sitting in the sun and eating Thai food.
We can let all the guys enjoy talking to each other and all the girls can help each other to catch sea animals okay.I've been there 2 times and I love it.It was so much fun and we had caught lots of baby shrims and crabs.3 yrs.ago we caught about 30 kg.of baby crabs and more than 100 kg.of oysters ya know.Don't know if you like this kind of thing,but it's really fun.If you are here next summer,please join us okay.I will let everybody knows
again jaah.And thank you for wanting to be one of my sis.Smile Welcome jaah.
I'm_Nong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote I'm_Nong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 15:35 - IP: 82.169.208.56 IP Information

น้องตาล พี่อ่ะไม่ลืมน้องตาลหรอกว่าแต่เข้ามาคุยกันบ่อยๆๆนะจ๊ะLOLLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Quote tan_natthakan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 02:19 - IP: 89.229.19.120 IP Information
ถึง พี่น้อง น๊ะค่ะ
ขอบคุณค่ะ  แล้วจะส่งข้อความถึงพี่น้อง บ่อยๆ ค่ะ  I am so happy, I have new beautiful sister  kaaah.  
จาก ตาล น๊ะค่ะHug
Tik (Nothing) View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Tik (Nothing) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 22:43 - IP: 84.241.202.45 IP Information
TongueRak P'Meaw Tee Sood  Handshake
benzyft View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote benzyft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2010 at 18:58 - IP: 213.93.213.134 IP Information
Hello Everybody
    I an not so long here.But i feel great here.P cat  so nice to me. make me feel comfortable.also everybody here.I am so happy to know baan tulip.Thank you for Everything...
 wish we will meet one day...
Benz kaa