FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

visa

Page  12>
Author
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: visa
    Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 17:29 - IP: 86.179.103.244 IP Information
hi, my name is nan, i come to england with visit visa, i would like to ask anyone if who know that's i can change my visa in here. i been to home office they tell me they cannot do anything about this, but they tell me go to talk with solicitor, what do you think about this? please give me some advice.. i have 21 months son who have english passport. thank you for every comment..nan
cholkan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote cholkan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 18:00 - IP: 82.69.125.6 IP Information
سҴի visit ö¹իҧѧɤ سͧѺ仢իҧǤ ͧ ǹ´仴㹡з իйǡѺիҷ˹Һҹ 繡зѡش Ǻ¾蹡

http://www.ladyinter.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1693&title=uk

lovely day View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lovely day Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 18:41 - IP: 1.46.204.5 IP Information
. ԩѹ¢͹ѹö ͧѺ ҧ
lovely
anjing View Drop Down
PR UK

Post Options Post Options   Quote anjing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 18:43 - IP: 1.46.67.230 IP Information

Ǥ  Ҵիҷͧ  ö¹իҷѧ  ͧѺҷӷͧҹ鹤

êͺ êѧ ҧԴ Դ ê ҧ

ú 繾
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 19:04 - IP: 86.179.103.244 IP Information
thank you ka.. for comment.. i been read about change visa in uk and i know that i cannot not do, i have to go back to thailand but i got an advice from home office for me to go talk with solicitors about this because my case it's never have before so..i just ask if anyone in here have been use service from solicitors.
anjing View Drop Down
PR UK

Post Options Post Options   Quote anjing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 19:31 - IP: 1.46.67.230 IP Information

سͧ鷹 蹵  ҡѧ͹حҵիҷͧ¹    Ш繻ѭسա

êͺ êѧ ҧԴ Դ ê ҧ

ú 繾
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 19:38 - IP: 86.179.103.244 IP Information
yes i think so but i look on websollicitor they say they can do, so i'm not sure if i can turst them
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 19:42 - IP: 86.179.103.244 IP Information
i very worry about this because my boyfriend not let i take my son to thailand alone and also i cannot let  my son here with out me because my boyfriend he have to work too. so what i can do?? i think i will try to talk with solicitor but they are very expensive.
anjing View Drop Down
PR UK

Post Options Post Options   Quote anjing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 20:09 - IP: 1.46.67.230 IP Information

êͺ êѧ ҧԴ Դ ê ҧ

ú 繾
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 20:22 - IP: 86.179.103.244 IP Information
thank you very much ka for your advise.i wait my boyfriend ring that solicitor see what they say , how much going to cost me...
MRS.GLEESON View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MRS.GLEESON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 21:38 - IP: 92.25.223.198 IP Information
Դͷ·ѧᾧҡФ Ѻ աҤ աҧ ҡ
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 02:41 - IP: 86.136.186.178 IP Information
Home office might give you extend your visa but I don't think they allow you to switch your visit visa to settlement. As you can see settlement visa rule is a bit complicated to get, IOM for the TB lung examination ,test a1 before applying,   for instance. How you do these then???

Consult solicitor for switching you visa, you might waste your time and your money.  I can see some one had been switched visit visa to settle here. She applyed for EEA 2 and successful her visa, she could do it because the immigration law do not cover EEA dependent.

You can ask your husband raise the topic in these website as they have many experts willing to help.

All the best

pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2011 at 13:09 - IP: 86.179.103.244 IP Information
thank you very much k. nok i'll try my best i dont want to leave my boyfriend and my son .
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2011 at 07:09 - IP: 86.136.186.178 IP Information
I found this one for you, it might give you a chance to stay here with out back to Thailand

If your visa has expired or will expire soon

This section explains how you can apply to extend your temporary permission to stay (also called 'limited leave to remain') in the UK.

If you currently have temporary permission to stay in the UK, you may be able to extend this permission and stay here longer. If you came here as a visitor, you cannot extend your permission to stay as a visitor beyond six months in most cases - however, in some circumstances you may be able to switch into a different immigration category. To find out about switching into a particular category, see the information about that category in the Working in the UK or Studying in the UK section.

If you want to extend your stay, you must apply for permission to do so before your existing permission ends. If your permission has already ended, you are required to leave the country - if you do not do so, you may be liable for removal.

Before you apply to extend your permission to stay, you should ensure that you meet the requirements in your immigration category. To find out about these requirements and to download an application form, select your immigration category from the list below.

Points-based system categories

Other work categories

source:  http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/while-in-uk/extending-stay/

All the bestSmile
MEsong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEsong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 00:16 - IP: 81.158.149.76 IP Information
Dear P Nok...you are an angel. ^^

To khun Pranisa...I would be very helpful for some Thais, if you could let us know how does your case sorted out.
Hope you find the best way to deal with...
Best of luck.

If you choose to consult with the solicitor.

Solicitors charge per hour. You should check their rate first. Their PA will inform you before you make an appointment to meet them. Once you decide whom you are going for. It would be a good idea to prepare all the details and relevant documents about your case includings what P Nok posted for you. Some of them are the blood suckers (sorry I had very bad experience with this sort of profesions berfore.) But it might be cheaoer camparing with fying back to Thialand.

Best of luck na ka.
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2011 at 07:23 - IP: 86.140.228.113 IP Information
Originally posted by MEsong

Dear P Nok...you are an angel. ^^

To khun Pranisa...I would be very helpful for some Thais, if you could let us know how does your case sorted out.
Hope you find the best way to deal with...
Best of luck.

If you choose to consult with the solicitor.

Solicitors charge per hour. You should check their rate first. Their PA will inform you before you make an appointment to meet them. Once you decide whom you are going for. It would be a good idea to prepare all the details and relevant documents about your case includings what P Nok posted for you. Some of them are the blood suckers (sorry I had very bad experience with this sort of profesions berfore.) But it might be cheaoer camparing with fying back to Thialand.

Best of luck na ka.
Thank you for your compliment, but I still do not know it hits the point or not because I have just realised that K. pranisa only said about her boyfriend and her baby. That mean the married codition might lead to other situation as well.

Hopefully, K.pranisa gets the right dicision because It might effect her immigration status in the future.

To K. pranisa ,if you are still following your topic, in case you do not get marriage with you boyfriend yet and you do not have enought time to apply unmarried visa. You can go to other option as a parent with access right  to children in the UK, then again you need to back to Thailand to run the process. I am not an expert  but I have seen the case from the other web, it might not similar as yours but it can help you to have another option in some degree.

Follow the link for more infomation.

Edited by xluely - 15 Feb 2012 at 18:35
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 04:50 - IP: 86.176.141.254 IP Information
to, k. nok thank you, for your advise and your information. today i been talk with immigration solicitor, still he can't do anything for me just get the money of me... that is it.. how come home officce tell me to go to talk with soliciter???? i very disapoint!!!! as i am as mom i don't want to leave my son
i am crying
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 05:22 - IP: 86.136.186.178 IP Information
Originally posted by pranisa

to, k. nok thank you, for your advise and your information. today i been talk with immigration solicitor, still he can't do anything for me just get the money of me... that is it.. how come home officce tell me to go to talk with soliciter???? i very disapoint!!!! as i am as mom i don't want to leave my son
i am crying
Sorry to hear about that, Could you tell me what is your marriage status?  In case you do not get married yet, you can go for the option that I have been posted to you. As the advisor in the other web advised, you might need  back to Thailand and leave your child here otherwise it's looked like you cannot go for that option. However, if you already have married then you can talk to your husband which he cannot look after your baby properly, the best way to do you need to back Thailand with your baby to apply settlement visa. Otherwise you will stay here illegally that can lead to be band enter the UK  for 10 years and hard to get the visa in the future as well.

Talk to him and think about it. you just leave for awhile or leave for long long time.

Good luck.
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 11:23 - IP: 86.176.141.254 IP Information
thank you very much k.nok... i am not marriage yet. we live together in thai, this is second time we come to uk. i come here as visit family visa. staff in vfs tell me by the first time i come that's i can apply as visit family because we have baby together.
 i been read about this web
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/visitandtransit/parentaccessrights

that's you find for me, that's which i looking for, thank you very much for you kindness, i willl try to do that. i know i need letter from my boyfriend family to prove that's they need him to be in the uk, because father of my boyfriend he got cancer, his mom want him stay here so...
also i have to be here for my son!! 
really i am not looking for be a uk residency. as long as i can be with with my family i have to fight for it. i happy to be thai...but anyways that's the rule when i am in uk i have to except that...
i hope everything will be ok for me... thank you very much for every kindness
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 17:18 - IP: 86.136.186.178 IP Information

thank you very much k.nok... i am not marriage yet. we live together in thai, this is second time we come to uk. i come here as visit family visa. staff in vfs tell me by the first time i come that's i can apply as visit family because we have baby together.
 i been read about this web
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/visitandtransit/parentaccessrights

that's you find for me, that's which i looking for, thank you very much for you kindness, i willl try to do that. i know i need letter from my boyfriend family to prove that's they need him to be in the uk, because father of my boyfriend he got cancer, his mom want him stay here so...
also i have to be here for my son!! 
really i am not looking for be a uk residency. as long as i can be with with my family i have to fight for it. i happy to be thai...but anyways that's the rule when i am in uk i have to except that...
i hope everything will be ok for me... thank you very much for every kindness
How long you have been together??? If you  have been together more than 2 years, you can apply as an unmarried partner. Then again you need to run the process in Thailand. This kind of visa is the one of settlement visa. If you are granted, they will give you 2 years 3 months as a probtional. For this one, you need to prove of relationship evidence quite a lot.

Anyway, any decision for you, I hope you get the right one event it is a bit complecated but I do know you will flight for it.

Good luck
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 17:38 - IP: 86.176.141.254 IP Information
we been together almost 3 year, what do you think if i try to do

Parents with access rights to children in the UK

do you think i have to go back to thai or not???

xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 17:44 - IP: 86.163.149.224 IP Information

we been together almost 3 year, what do you think if i try to do

do you think i have to go back to thai or not???

Yes, you need to back to Thailand to run the process as they state on the top of article. In addition you have to leave your baby here. I know this is too hard for you.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/guidance/ecg/vat/vat23/

Last updated 04 October 2010

This is internal guidance for use by entry clearance staff on the handling of applications made outside the United Kingdom (UK) for visit and transit visas. It is a live document under constant review and is for information only.

Edit: sorry I did not see the first question. In my opinion, you have been together more than 2 years, if you have strong evidences and you have to back to Thailand then the unmarried partner visa is the best one for you because it is straightforward and it is not too complicate to apply.

Edited by xluely - 13 Sep 2012 at 20:14
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 17:47 - IP: 86.176.141.254 IP Information
how long do you think it's will take??
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 17:53 - IP: 86.136.186.178 IP Information

how long do you think it's will take??
I have no idea for the time scale because I've never seen anyone apply for this one before. If you go for unmarried partner, after you do the English test and IOM and applying straightaway, the fastes is a momth the latest is 3 months depending on how many people applying in the same time.
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 17:58 - IP: 86.176.141.254 IP Information
i been thinking about that too, but they want prove to that we be together, we have only photos and my son birth cetificate, you know in thai very easy to live so.. i hope that can prove it, i think i will talk with family lowyer see what they think and what they can do..
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 18:07 - IP: 86.136.186.178 IP Information

i been thinking about that too, but they want prove to that we be together, we have only photos and my son birth cetificate, you know in thai very easy to live so.. i hope that can prove it, i think i will talk with family lowyer see what they think and what they can do..
If you do not have  enought evidence, you can ask some body who know both of you from the past few year write a reference letter and attach their identities such as ID card or copy passport for you to apply, more referees are more help. If they are professional workers, it can make your evidence stronger.
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 18:16 - IP: 86.176.141.254 IP Information
ok that's sound good i have english friends who be a teacher in thailand , they can help me, still think about live my son in uk with his dad that's it couldn't be, he have to go to work he go work 6 o'clock in the moning back at 5 in the afternoon.

do you think if i ask lowyer family do you think they can do about this or not??? if i have to go back to thai i can but not so long like that. my son he need me..
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 18:27 - IP: 86.136.186.178 IP Information

ok that's sound good i have english friends who be a teacher in thailand , they can help me, still think about live my son in uk with his dad that's it couldn't be, he have to go to work he go work 6 o'clock in the moning back at 5 in the afternoon.

do you think if i ask lowyer family do you think they can do about this or not??? if i have to go back to thai i can but not so long like that. my son he need me..
That you need to talk to your boyfriend because you do not have much choice. He has to trust you in some degree. You have been here with visit visa, it is really hard to switch to any other in the UK. Now you and your boyfriend have to seriously talking about this issue.
pranisa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote pranisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 18:39 - IP: 86.176.141.254 IP Information
thank you very much for you advice have to take baby to sleep.  can i ask you how i can put photos on here?? thank you..
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2011 at 18:57 - IP: 86.136.186.178 IP Information

ٻSmile

ͧ价 link Ф سmuna PR ҹá͸Ժ͹ҧ´ çǧҧ˹

• й ٻ Ѵٻ Ẻ ١ͧԢԷ ͧʵҧ by dboy

Download Photoscape 3.4
Photoscape is a fun and easy photo editing software that enables you to fix and enhance photos.

To install Photoscape 3.4 on your computer, click one of the Free Download buttons below.

:: Free Download from brothersoft.com (15.45MB)
    Get it from brothersoft.com!

:: Free Download from cnet download.com (15.45MB)
    Get it from CNET Download.com!

:: Free Download from softonic.com (15.45MB)
    Get it from softonic.com! 

Page  12>