Ladyinter.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lady Friends > สะใภ้ ใบเมเปิ้ล / Canada > *สะใภ้ ใบเมเปิ้ล / Canada
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

การสมัครเป็นซิตี้เซ่น&การขับรถในแคนาดา

Page  <12
Author
Blue orchid View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Blue orchid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: การสมัครเป็นซิตี้เซ่น&การขับรถในแคนาดา
    Posted: 11 Sep 2013 at 05:44 - IP: 156.34.174.142 IP Information
Originally posted by Apple.BKK

Follow the information from VDO How to completed your application.
Dont for get to use document checklist.
Mail your fully completed application form and all required document to:
By regolar mail :                                                                           By courier:
Case Processing Centre-Sydney-Grant adults                         CaseProcessing Centre-Sydney-Grant Adults    
Box7000                                                                                     47- 49 Dorchester                             
Sydney,Nova Scotia                                                                   Sydney,Nova Scotia
B1P 6V6                                                                                     B1P 5Z2
 From now on wait  6-12 month for the book Root about Canada.  After that  you will recipient the leter from the CIC. to go take your test , it have 20 Question .(I think  that allLOL) and if you not pass the writing test.  They will read it to your one more time.( if i find my book i"ll up load to show how it look like)
After pass the test . Wait again 6-12 month .to recipient the citizen certificate.
Then you can apply for Canadian passport.
Passport Form .can be find in every post office . in your airea.
It call Adult   general passport application.
More infor mation at www.passportcanada.gc.ca
Wish your all good luck and  to meet with success.Big smile

I remembered that after I passed the citizenship test, the ceremony was followed few days after that. I received my citizenship certificate on the same day .

Btw, your English is certainly interesting.

Edited by Blue orchid - 11 Sep 2013 at 05:46
Foren View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Foren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2013 at 20:53 - IP: 27.55.170.240 IP Information
ขอบคุณมากๆค่ะคุณเเอปเปิ้ล มีประโยชน์ต่อคนรุ่นหลังมากๆค่ะ 

Big smileBig smile
Page  <12