Ladyinter.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lady Friends > สะใภ้ UK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

เอามาฝาก...คำถามที่พบบ่อยในการสัมภาษณ์วีซ่าค่ะ

Author
fOnE4PeTe View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote fOnE4PeTe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: เอามาฝาก...คำถามที่พบบ่อยในการสัมภาษณ์วีซ่าค่ะ
    Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 21:25 - IP: 80.192.209.240 IP Information

เนื่องจากเห็นช่วงนี้มีกระทู้เกี่ยวกับการสัมภาษณ์การขอวีซ่ากันบ่อยค่ะ

ก็เลยลองหาข้อมูลดู เนื่องจากก่อนหน้านี้ฝนก็ตกสัมภาษณ์มาค่ะ
วีซ่าไม่ผ่านนอนร้องไห้เป็นเดือน ๆ เนื่องจากเตรียมตัวไม่ดีพอ

หวังว่าข้อมูลที่เอามาฝากจะเป็นแนวทางในการสัมภาษณ์ของหลาย ๆ คนได้นะคะ

คำถามที่พบบ่อย ในการสัมภาษณ์ประกอบการขอวีซ่า

Sample Interview Questions (Visitor Application)

J       What is your sponsor name?

J       What is your sponsor birth date?

J       When did you meet each other?

J       How did you meet each other?

J       Was there anything particularly interesting about your sponsor that prompted you to correspond with him? If so, what?

J       What sort of music does your sponsor enjoy?

J       What are your sponsor's hobbies?

J       What sort of food does your sponsor enjoy?

J       What kinds of things have you done together?

J       Why have you decided to see each other now?

J       Why do you want to visit the UK? Why now? Is there any reason connected to this particular time?

J       What is the marital status of your sponsor?

J       Does your sponsor have children? What are their names? How old are they?

J       How old is your sponsor?

J       Have you visited the UK before? Did you see your sponsor there?

J       Has your sponsor invited you before? Has he ever invited someone else to the UK? If so, who? And why?

J       Did anyone help you prepare your application?

Answer: YES! My sponsor helped me, he/she is very concerned about it.

J       Have you travelled abroad since your prior refusal to the UK?

Answer: My passport has been submitted as a part of this application. Did you examine it?

Sample Interview Questions (Fiancé Application)

J       When did you and your fiancé become engaged? Who proposed? How was it done? What happened?

J       What wedding plans have you made? Will you have a hen night? Will your fiancé have a stag-do?

J       What sort of wedding dress will you wear?

J       Who have you invited to your wedding? Who is printing your invitations?

J       Where will your wedding be held?

J       Who is on your invitation list?

J       What sort of ceremony will you have?

NOTE: prepare for this one in some depth!

J       Will there be a reception after the wedding? If so where?

J       Where do your fiancé’s parents live? What are their names? Have you met them?

J       How did you decide on a wedding date?

J       How much money does your fiancé earn each month?

J       Where will you live? What are the accommodations like there? How long will you live there?

J       How did you decide where you would live?

J       Is your marriage dependent upon your relocating to the UK?

J       What does your fiancé do for a living?

J       Have you or your sponsor been engaged before?

J       Did you ever attempt to settle in the UK before? When? What happened?

J       Do you have relatives in the UK? Who? What do they do?

J       What role did your fiancé’s residence in the UK play in your decision to get married?

J       May we have your engagement ring examined by a jeweller to assure it is genuine?

J       Is your fiancé conservative or liberal? For which political party does your fiancé normally vote?

J       Why do you want to marry a rich Englishman?

J       Do you have children? Has your fiancé met them?

J       What relatives will you leave behind if you settle in the UK?

J       Has your fiancé met your family? Where? When?

Answer: YES! My fiancé brought gifts for my parents, and we went to five star restaurants for dinner, the receipt is included in the application.

J       What sort of work will you do in the UK? Trick question!

Answer: I am qualified in several fields, but I want to focus on my wedding plans when I arrive in the UK. My ultimate employment is too far into the future to even speculate. NOTE: The answer here must come from a personal motivation rather than knowledge of visa laws. Be careful!

J       Do your fiancé’s children know about your marriage plans?

Trick question! This is designed to assess the applicant's body language.

Answer: His children know that he intends to remarry. They have not met me, and my fiancé will introduce me when I arrive in the UK, and he will select the venue such that it will be a memorable and happy event. I look forward to a good relationship with [child's name] and [child's name].

J       What will you do if your application is refused?

Answer: I will give notice of appeal today, and I will fax the relevant materials to my fiancé.

Wrong answer: we will marry in a 3rd country (they may take you up on it!).

Correct response: According to UK law, we are entitled to marry in the UK and we will seek to do so by all legal avenues available to us. We will appeal a refusal and provide all additional information needed to substantiate our claim.

ที่มา : http://www.londonelegance.com/transpondia/interview-1.shtml

Sample Interview Questions (Student Application)

J       Why did you choose this institute and how did you find about it?
Answer: The institute is providing one of the best courses in UK and its fee is reasonable, complete study atmosphere and specially its staff that is highly qualified. After surfing the net and consult with different consultants I chose this college for my studies.

J       Why did you select this course? Is it relevant to your previous studies?
Answer: This course will lead me towards the best opportunities of my life I mean to achieve my goals in life. Yes this course is exactly related to my previous studies.

J       Can you tell me the location of the university/college?
         Answer: Yes……..

J       Why did you select UK for higher studies? Isn't this course offered by any university or college in Pakistan?
Answer: UK education system is one of the best across the globe. UK education system has high influence in our education system. We are far behind in research and advancement in any field of life especially in education. Second we find complete study atmosphere in UK, which is not available in Pakistan.

J       What if you get a UK degree here, would you like to go to UK again for higher Studies?
Answer: Even then I will go to UK because of standard of education and complete study atmosphere.

J       What course are you going for?
Answer: …………………………………

J       What is the scope of your course?
Answer: The course I chose will open new horizons for me and there are high job prospects in multinational firms at local and international level.

J       Why are you taking this course?
Answer: Because this course is exactly related to my previous studies/ Experience

J       What is the course structure?

J       What are the course contents?

J       Do you intend to work in UK after completion of your studies?
Answer: Not at all

J       What do you intend to you after completion of your studies?
Answer: I will come back and will join any multinational firm or start my own business.

J       What is you future plans?
Answer: To join any multinational firm or start my own business

J       What benefit will bring this course to you?
Answer: After completion of this course, I will come back and join any reputed firm, which offer attractive packages. I will be leading in big job market, I am sure I will get an excellent job in any reputed firm otherwise I will start my own business.

J       How much money can you earn after your completion of studies?
Answer: 30000-35000 per month approximately.

J       Where will you stay in UK?

J       Who is your sponsor?

J       What proof do you have that your sponsor can support your studies?

J       Source of income of your sponsor?

J       How are you related to him?

J       How many people are his/her dependents?

J       Why is he sponsoring you? (if not father)

J       Do you have any relative or friend in UK?

J       What does your father do?

J       How many brothers and sisters do you have?

J       What is the course commencement date?

J       What will be the total cost of per year?

J       What will you do during the off period/semester?
Answer: I will come back to see my family and friends

J       How much money is available for your stay in UK?

J       Have you researched your career prospects?
Answer: Off course. I have planned to choose any reputed multinational firm where I could learn more and more. Second at that time possibly there will be competition in jobs, if I fail to get any good job then I have plan to start my own business.

Edited by fOnE4PeTe - 03 Feb 2553 at 21:28
If YoU dOn'T LikE Me... There's NothInG I caN Do. I doN'T LivE To PLeAsE YOU!!
Search ก่อนตั้งกระทู้ใหม่นะคะ ข้อมูลที่สาว ๆ ต้องการรู้อาจจะมีอยู่แล้วจ้า
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 21:35 - IP: 94.192.124.186 IP Information

Well done Thumbs Up I will put the link of this topic in the visa topic for other in the futureBig smile

fOnE4PeTe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fOnE4PeTe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 21:50 - IP: 80.192.209.240 IP Information

ด้วยความยินดีคร้าบบบ

ty_amey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ty_amey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 22:38 - IP: 113.53.109.28 IP Information
AvatarAvatar   บ้านนี้จะขาด  2  ท่าน นี้   ไม่ได้แน่ ๆ   ขอชื่นชมในความมีน้ำใจ  เพราะตัวเองรู้สึกเหมือนโดดเดี่ยวทำอะไรไม่ถูกเมื่อจะขอ วีซ่า  หาข้อมูลไปเรื่อย ๆ  จนมาเจอเวปนี้  ทำตามที่เพื่อน ๆ  โพส ไว้  และทุกคนในบ้านก็น่ารักมาก  ถามอะไรก็ให้คำแนะนำอย่างดี ไม่ว่าจะเป็น กอหญ้า  แจน  กาญ  และอีกมากมายหลายคน   ทำยังไงที่จะให้คนอีกกลุ่มที่เป็นสะใภ้อังกฤษ เหมือนกันกับเราได้รับรู้ข้อมูลที่ดีและมีประโยชน์แบบนี้บ้าง  เพราะในวันที่ไปยื่นวีซ่า  ที่ VFS  ได้พบน้องผู้หญิงคนนึง  เดินทางมาจาก  อุดร  มาถึงตั้งแต่ 6 โมงเช้า  วันนั้นต่ายไปถึง ประมาณ 7 โมงเช้า  เลยมีเวลาถามทุกข์สุข กันนานหน่อย  ช่วงรอซื้อดราฟท์  ได้ความว่าน้องเค้าท้องได้ 4  เดือน  จะขอวีซ่าตามแฟนไปอยู่ที่โน่น  เราก็ถามว่าเป็นวี ประเภทไหน  น้องเขาบอกไม่รู้  แฟนทำเอกสารแล้วส่งมาให้ทาง เมล์  และไม่รู้ค่าธรรมเนียบเท่าไหร่  เราเองก็งงยังไงละเนี่ย พอดีแบงค์ ก็ไปซื้อตราฟท์ด้วยกัน ธนาคารแยก  วี ไม่เกิน 6 เดือน กับ มากกว่า 6 เดือน คนละเค้าเตอร์ เราได้ยิน น้องเค้าถามเจ้าหน้าที่ธนาคารว่าราคาเท่าไหร่ ได้ยิน ว่าเป็น สามหมื่น อัพ....  พอหันมากอีกทีเห็นน้องเค้า โทรศัพท์  เราคิดว่าคงไม่มีปัญหาอะไร  เราก็ขึ้นไปชั้นบนก่อน  แต่ดำเนินเรื่องจนเสร็จ ก็ไม่เห็นน้องเค้าขึ้นไป  รู้สึกเศร้าจัง.......ถ้าเขาได้รู้  ได้อ่าน  ได้พบเพื่อน ๆ พี่ ๆ  ที่นี่  เหมือนเราเขาคงเตรียมข้อมูลได้ดีและครบถ้วนกว่านี้เป็น แน่  เฮ้อ  เล่าซะยาว  ไม่รู้เกี่ยวกับหัวข้อนี้หรือเปล่า  ................  ยังเศร้าไม่หาย
fOnE4PeTe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fOnE4PeTe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 22:46 - IP: 80.192.209.240 IP Information
Avatar  ฝนเองเคยโดนปฏิเสธวีซ่ามาน่ะค่ะ พี่ต่าย มารู้จักเวปนี้หลังจากได้วีซ่าแล้ว 555 เป็นบทเรียนราคาแพงกันไป... ตอนที่ไปยื่นวีซ่าก็ดำน้ำ จนตะไคร่น้ำเกาะหัวเต็มไปหมด... โดนทั้งสัมภาษณ์ ได้ยื่นอุทธรณ์ 555 ประสบการณ์เพียบ แต่ไม่ดี อิอิ.... ฝนทำเพราะไม่อยากอยู่ว่าง... แต่พี่นกโน่นนนน ทำจนเป็นหน้าที่ (แต่ไม่ใช่หน้าที่) ... หนูยังห่างไกลลลลลลลล เหลือเกินนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนนน Avatar  พี่นก ข้าน้อยขอคารวะโปรดรับข้าเป็นศิษย์ด้วยเถิด อิอิ
ty_amey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ty_amey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 22:59 - IP: 113.53.109.28 IP Information
Avatar  ใจดีมีน้ำใจ  ยังงี้ นี่เอง  ถึงได้หน้า  เด๊ก  เด็ก
Avatar  อิ อิ อิ  ลูกศิษย์ น่ารักแบบเนี๊ยะ  พี่นกจะกล้าปฏิเสธ หรื๊อ 
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 23:07 - IP: 94.192.124.186 IP Information
AvatarAvatar  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL It's not my dutyTongueTongueTongue I do it because I know it 's very awkward when trying to find information for the visa. Confused I only give information so I pay nothing ,in return I have a lot of friends.Smile (may sometime, I feel annoying but when the time has gone, everything will be gone as well)Sleepy
fOnE4PeTe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote fOnE4PeTe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 23:11 - IP: 80.192.209.240 IP Information
Originally posted by xluely

AvatarAvatar  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL It's not my dutyTongueTongueTongue I do it because I know it 's very awkward when trying to find information for the visa. Confused I only give information so I pay nothing ,in return I have a lot of friends.Smile (may sometime, I feel annoying but when the time has gone, everything will be gone as well)Sleepy

ชอบบบบบ ตรงที่เน้นน่ะ... พี่นก อิอิ....
nudjit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nudjit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 23:17 - IP: 82.10.135.152 IP Information
ทำให้คนอื่นมีความสุข และตัวเองก็มีความสุขใจที่ได้เห็นรอยยิ้ม พี่นก พี่ไก่ และ น้องฝน ก็คงจะคิดแบบนี้ เพราะพวกเราอยู่ในสถานะที่คล้ายๆกัน การช่วยเหลือกัน ย่อมเป็นสิ่งที่ดี ขอยกย่องด้วยอีกคน จากใจจริงค่ะ
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

you are most valuable thing in my life. I love you with all my heart .. ^^   แจนค๊า..

xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2010 at 23:41 - IP: 94.192.124.186 IP Information
AvatarAvatar We do what we can. In the future, I do not know yet if I cannot regular come in but I really hope the other will help the new come in and keep all good relationship like thisSmile
sirada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sirada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 00:11 - IP: 110.49.22.140 IP Information
จริงจ้า แจน สิเองจ้า  ขอบคุณแจนมากนะจ๊ะ เป็นไงบ้างสบายดีมั้ยจ๊ะ  ไม่ได้เมล์ไปหาซะนานเลย ตอนนี้งานยุ่งมาก และกำลังรอวีใจจดจ่อเลยจ้า take care นะจ๊ะ Smile
nudjit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nudjit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 00:22 - IP: 82.10.135.152 IP Information
แจนก็เรื่อยๆจ้า ช่วงนี้ช่างประจำบ้านไปทำงาน งานแต่งบ้านก็เลยอืด อิอิ ว่าจะเมล์ถามอยู่ว่าคืบหน้าไปยัง เอาน่า รออีกสักหน่อย ไม่นานหรอก ได้ชัวร์ จิงๆBig smile

สิ เข้าไปดูที่พี่นก โพสต์เรื่องวิธีลงรูปนะ (ตรงลายเซ็นต์นะ)วีซ่าและสาระน่ารู้  จะได้จำได้ว่าเป็น สิ อิอิ 

Edited by nudjit - 03 Mar 2553 at 00:26

you are most valuable thing in my life. I love you with all my heart .. ^^   แจนค๊า..

kaideakin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kaideakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2010 at 16:32 - IP: 125.26.235.119 IP Information

กำลังกังวลอยู่เหมือนกัน  แต่ตอนนี้ไม่แล้วค่ะ  ขอบคุณมากค่ะที่ช่วยชี้แนะ

Phat_thanwised View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phat_thanwised Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2010 at 19:13 - IP: 202.29.24.193 IP Information

AvatarAvatar    Avatar Avatar  สาธุบุญกับพี่นก น้องฝนพี่แจนและก็น้องด้วยนะคะ

วันนี้เป็นวันแรกที่ได้มาบ้านอื่นบ้างเนื่องจากไม่ค่อยมีเวลา มาเจอที่นี่ประทับใจมาก แม้ทำไม่หวังผล บุญจากความมีน้ำใจของพี่น้องก็เกิดขึ้นแล้วค่ะ และยังไปสู่ความสัมพันธ์ที่อบอุ่น  แม้ตอนนี้ภัทรยังไม่ต้องทำวีซ่า แต่ก็ประทับใจและซึ้งในน้ำใจ ขอให้มีความสุขกับการให้นะคะ Big smile

ภัทร
Everythings are up to heart
Phat_thanwised View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phat_thanwised Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 09:53 - IP: 202.29.24.193 IP Information
Avatar ขออภัยนะคะพี่ต่าย ไปเจอที่บ้านกล้วยไม้ ว่าพี่ต่ายสี่สิบ ภัทรเห็นในรูปก็เดาเอาว่าน่าจะละอ่อนก็พลาดไปเรียกพี่ต่ายว่าน้อง คือตอนนี้พอย่างสามห้าก็คิดว่าตัวเองเป็นพี่เขาไปทั่ว อภัยภัทรด้วยนะคะที่เชคข้อมูลไม่ดีค่ะ SmileSmile
ภัทร
Everythings are up to heart
piraya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote piraya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 20:18 - IP: 213.123.239.49 IP Information

เก่งจริงนะตัวแค่นี้ ClapClapClap  จงภูมิใจเถิดว่าทำเพื่อประโยชน์ส่วนรวม  การทำความดีอาจเห็นผลช้า  การทำให้เพื่อนมนุษย์มีความสุขเป็นผลบุญอันยิ่งใหญ่นะจ๊ะ

สำเนียงส่อภาษา กริยาส่อสกุล
Su_Elias View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Su_Elias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 00:10 - IP: 58.9.91.108 IP Information
สุกำลังจะไปสัมภาดวีซ่านักเรียนกรีซค่ะ 
เข้ามาอ่านข้อมูล สะใภ้ UK ขอขอบคุณมากๆเลยนะคะ
สำหรับคำตอบดีๆ และคำถามต่างๆ
siya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote siya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 12:47 - IP: 124.122.184.249 IP Information

โออออ   เป็นประโยชน์มากเลย   ขอบคุณหลายยยย

tonyandmee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote tonyandmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 17:50 - IP: 180.180.40.182 IP Information

มือโปรเลย  แล้ววีซ่าท่องเที่ยวเค้าจะสัมภาษณ์แบบไหนค่ะ

กลุ้มใจจัง
Iya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 17:10 - IP: 113.53.173.231 IP Information
ขอบคุณคุณ xluely มากๆๆเลยนะคะ สำหรับการรวบรวมข้อมูลไว้ให้เป็นประโยชน์กับดิฉันเป็นอย่างมากคะ และขอบคุณทุกๆๆท่านที่โพสต์ข้อมูลดีๆๆเกี่ยววีซ่าและเรื่องอื่นๆๆไว้ให้นะคะ เข้าเว็ปไซค์นี้แล้วทำให้ตาสว่างและรู้แนวทางในการทำเอกสารอย่างมากเลยค่ะ ขอให้ทุกท่านในเวปไซท์นี้มีแต่ความสุขและรวย ยิ่งๆๆๆๆขึ้นไปนะคะ
ขอบคุณมากค่ะSmile
Nidcy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nidcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2013 at 20:10 - IP: 122.155.42.1 IP Information
อยากรายงานตัวบ้าง และอยากโพสทำไงคะ
oumnuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote oumnuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2014 at 02:19 - IP: 111.84.18.100 IP Information
สวัสดีค่ะ ชื่อพลอยนะคะ เพิ่งได้เข้ามาอ่าน วางแผนจะไปเยียมแฟนพอดี(ครั้งแรก) กังวลใจมาก กลัวจะไม่ผ่าน
(เรื่องเอกสารไม่ค่อยกังวลเท่าไหร่) กลัวตอนสัมภาษณ์ที่สุด แต่พอได้มาอ่าน ต้องบอกเลย เป็นประโยชน์อย่างมาก...ขอบพระคุณเจ้าของโพสนะคะ