Appointments until the end of February 2012 must still be obtained at using the telephone number 1-900 222 340 (THB 9.00 per minute). The applications must be submitted personally at the Swiss Embassy, Bangkok, on the agreed date.
Starting from March 1st, 2012, the Swiss Embassy will assign the task of making an appointment and accepting the applications to TLScontact * (TELESMART International) company. As from this date, all visa applications will have to be submitted at the following location:
TLScontact (12/1, 12th Floor, Sathorn City Tower, 175 South Sathorn Road, Khwaeng Thungmahamek, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok 10120).
Appointments must generally be made with the company TSLcontact via the internet address:
TSLcontact (This website will be activated on February 6th, 2012 and will be valid for making appointments concerning travels from March 1st, 2012)
The telephone information service of TLScontact will start operating on February 6th, 2012 at the number:
02 696 38 99, from Monday to Friday, 08:00 h. until 16:30 h. (available for calls from within Thailand only).
An auto-information-service in variouslanguages will be available 24/24 hours.
Applicants who do not wish to submit their applications to TLScontact will be allowed to do so at the Embassy. However, an appointment through TLScontact must still be made in advance.
Important: Without any appointment made in advance, the application, will neither be accepted by TLScontact, nor by the Swiss Embassy.
The applicants residing in Laos, Cambodia or Myanmar can still submit their applications at their responsible honorary consulates. The Embassy reserves its right to perform personal intervi- โฆษณาแฝง -sw22wi2 - at the Embassy in Bangkok.
The visa will be issued at the most 3 months before the planned travel. The maximum validity for a Schengen visa will not be allowed to exceed 3 months per semester (as from the first entry).
*The partnership with the company TLScontact will bring the clients following benefits:
- All information will be centrally saved and permanently available for the clients
- A personalized interview and a simplified submission of the clients applications.
- The handling phase can be followed up by the clients via the internet.
- Real-Time-Information to the applicants about the availability of their passports (via SMS or email).
Switzerland's association to the Schengen & Dublin agreements became effective on December 12, 2008. Since then
- Switzerland recognizes Schengen visas for entry to Switzerland (all nationalities),
- Swiss resident permit holders (Permit L, B and C) in combination with their national passport can travel to other Schengen Member States without a visa,
- the Embassy accepts applications for a Schengen visa (condition: Switzerland is the sole or main destination of the trip) which will entitle the holder to also enter the territory of other Schengen Member States. Visas for Switzerland remain valid until their expiry date but do allow entry to Switzerland only.
It is recommended, especially during the high season from February to June, to take appointment well in advance, as waiting times of several days or even weeks may be experienced.
For security reasons, applicants must give their names, surnames and birth dates.
How to contact the visa section?
For all your questions, please send us an email to email@example.com.
Thai citizens holding a valid diplomatic or official passport are released from the obligation to hold a visa for a stay of upto 3 months.
Citizens of Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar (all passports) and Thailand (ordinary passports only) are required to apply for a visa to enter Schengen Territory.
Visa application forms can be obtained at this representation or downloaded and printed. Information regarding conditions which have to be fulfilled in order to obtain a visa is available at the corresponding information sheets.
Concerning most frequent visa categories, you may find additional information in the sheets listed on the sidebar.
Applicants who need a financial sponsor in Switzerland find the relevant visitor visa information in the German and French language section of this website, including a Thai translation.
Applicants with marriage intentions will find necessary specifications by looking under civil status matters (in French or German).
For any further information, you may contact the Swiss representation in Bangkok directly by e-mail.