Ladyinter.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lady Friends > สะใภ้ UK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

เรื่องของ NI Number...

Author
Mr&Mrshanson View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr&Mrshanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: เรื่องของ NI Number...
    Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 18:51 - IP: 82.39.108.228 IP Information

สวัสดีค้ะสาวๆ ทุกคน วันนี้อ้อเพิ่งได้จดหมายแจ้งเลข NI Number ค่ะ ก็เอาประสบการณ์การขอ NI Number มาแชร์กับเืพื่อนๆ ที่ต้องการขอ NI Number

ของอ้อตอนแรกคุณสามีก็ไม่รู้รายละเอียกเหมือนกัน รู้แต่ว่าต้องติดต่อที่ Jobcenterplus ก็เลยนัดให้อ้อไปหาเค้าที่ออฟฟิศ เพราะ Jobcenterplus อยู่ใกล้ๆ ออฟฟิชเค้า พอไปถึงก็เข้าไปถามเจ้าหน้าที่ เค้าก็ให้เบอร์โทรมาเพื่อให้เราโทรเข้าไปแจ้งขอลงทะเบียน NI Number  ซึ่งเค้าให้เราโทรไปติดต่อเท่านั้น
พอได้เบอร์มา อีกวันคุณสามีก็ให้อ้อโทรไปที่เบอร์ที่ได้มา เค้าก็จะถามเราสามสี่ข้อซึ่งก็ประมาณว่า
- มาวีซ่าอะไร, มาจากไหน
- อยู่ที่ไหน, แต่งงานแล่วใช่มั๊ย แล้วสามีชื่ออะไร
- ตั้งใจจะทำงานใช่มั๊ย
- เคยทำงานอะไรมา
ประมาณนี้ ซึ่งส่วนใหญ่จะเป็นเรื่องการทำงานของเรา แล้วเค้าก็ขอที่อยู่กับเบอร์โทรศัพท์เราไป จากนั้นวันรุ่งขึ้นเค้าก็ส่งแบบฟอร์มทางไปรษณีย์มาให้ที่บ้าน เราก็กรอกแบบฟอร์มแล้วแนบเอกสารที่เค้าขอส่งกลับไปทางไปรษณีย์ เอกสารก็มี ก๊อปปี้พาสปอร์ตทั้งเราและแฟน ของเราต้องหน้าแรกที่ทีรูป และหน้าที่มีวีซ่าแสตมป์ แล้วคุณสามีอ้อก็แนบก๊อปปี้ใบรับรองความประพฤติไปด้วย (เค้าไม่ได้้ขอแต่อยากให้) หลังจากนั้นก็รอ ซึ่งอ้อรอประมาณ อาทิตย์กว่าเต้าก็ส่งจดหมายแจ้งเลข NI Number มาให้ ซึ่งอ้อไม่โดนสัมถาษณ์ ถือว่าโชคดี เพราะเท่าที่คุยกับเพื่อนๆ บางคนโดนเรียกสัมถาษณ์ด้วย

สำหรับการขอเพื่อนๆ เข้าไปดูตามลิงค์นี้ได้เลยต่ะ มีรายละเอียดเกี่ยวกับการขอ และการเคลมเบเนฟิช

xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 18:55 - IP: 94.193.26.105 IP Information
Congratulation! Well doneSmile

What You Need to Do When You Arrive: Your NI Number

What is a National Insurance (NI) number?

Your National Insurance number is a unique personal number allocated to you that is used to identify you to HM Revenue & Customs and the Department of Work and Pensions.

It ensures the Government correctly records any contributions you are entitled to, or which are paid into your NI account. Your National Insurance contributions go towards the UK social security and state pension system.

Everyone who works in any capacity in the UK will need to register for an NI number.

When do I need to use my NI Number?

If you intend to work in the UK, you need to apply for an NI number as soon as possible. You will need to quote your NI number to your employer's accounts department for taxation purposes and contributions will be taken each time you are paid.

If you don't have an NI number, you will be required to contribute more than normal in NI payments so it's wise to get your NI number as soon after arriving in the UK as possible. Further to this you will not be able to claim any of your overpaid taxes back or opt to get a NI rebate. It is therefore vital to obtain this number when you start working.

The Revenue and Customs Department (the HMRC) no longer accept 'temporary' National Insurance numbers. After applying for your NI number you will receive your NI number and NI card in the post a while later and you should ensure your employer is aware of this number.

If you have employment:

It is easier to apply for a NI Number once you have secured employment. In order to apply for the number you will need documentation to do with employment (such as a contract or letter from your employer).

If you are not yet employed:

If you have not yet secured employment you can still apply however certain documents will be required (such as job rejection letters, letters from your recruitment agent etc).

Go to the DWP website for more specific information on National Insurance »

How do I get my National Insurance (NI) Number?

There are two ways to apply for a NI number:

DIY

When you arrive in the UK, to apply for an NI number yourself you will need to make an appointment for an Evidence of Identity (EOI) Interview at your local Job Centre Plus.

0845 600 0643         0845 600 0643
Monday to Friday 8am–6pm
Bring:
  • Proof of your identity
  • An account of all your past years of work and travel
  • How and when you arrived in the UK

Often this phone line is very busy so you should call when you have time to sit on hold for a while! It can be a lengthy process so be prepared.

They will book you an appointment at your nearest Jobcentre office (so it might be a good idea to have a London A–Z handy when you call so you can get your geographical bearings!).

NI Number Services Online

Many people who are working and don't yet have a National Insurance number will be taxed at a much higher emergency rate. To avoid this, it makes sense to get your NI number as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the process can sometimes take many months and can be time-consuming to do yourself.

There are a couple of services that can assist:

In the UK?

1st Contact: If you've just arrived or before tax time 1st Contact offer a service for £30 which will get your NI number within three weeks rather than three months.

Simply:

1. Complete the online questionnaire
  2. Sign the application form and post free of charge back to 1st Contact
  3. Receive your NI Number in 3 weeks or less

Still overseas?

Visa First: Visa First offer a service for £30 which helps you to get you get the ball rolling before you arrive in the UK.

Simply:

1. Complete the online NI number questionnaire
  2. Visa First will organise your NI interview
  3. Visa First will advise on the documents to bring with you

Can I get a rebate on my National Insurance contributions when I leave the UK?

Yes. Most working travellers are in the UK for a good time and not necessarily a long time so many won't be around to claim their NI contributions in the UK when they reach retirement age. The UK government will not refund your contributions when you go home.

However there is way to get something back from your NI contributions. By opting to 'contract out' your NI contributions you put them in an approved private pension that you can transfer back home. You will not be able to get the full amount back, but it can translate into a significant rebate.

Learn more about getting your NI rebate online »

source: http://www.workgateways.com/working-uk-taxation-ni-number.html#online

Edited by xluely - 09 Dec 2553 at 15:31
Pim_Watts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pim_Watts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 18:55 - IP: 86.133.7.40 IP Information
ขอบคุณสำหรับข้อมูลจ้ะอ้อ
ตอนนี้พี่ก็กะลังรอ NI Number อยู่เหมือนกัน
ถ้าได้เมื่อไหร่ จะได้ร่อนใบสมัครงานซะที Big smile
พิม สะใภ้ UK 1975

ทำวันนี้ให้ดีที่สุด เพราะเราแก้ไขเมื่อวานไม่ได้ และเราก็ไม่รู้ว่าพรุ่งนี้จะเกิดอะไรขึ้น
Pim_Watts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pim_Watts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 18:57 - IP: 86.133.7.40 IP Information
Avatar     ขออนุญาตทักทายพี่นกด้วย...โพสต์เวลาเดียวกันเลย ใจตรงกันนะเนี่ยพี่นก...พี่นกสบายดีน๊ะ ยุ่งกับการบ้านอยู่รึป่าวเอ่ย? Smile
พิม สะใภ้ UK 1975

ทำวันนี้ให้ดีที่สุด เพราะเราแก้ไขเมื่อวานไม่ได้ และเราก็ไม่รู้ว่าพรุ่งนี้จะเกิดอะไรขึ้น

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr&Mrshanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 19:10 - IP: 82.39.108.228 IP Information
Avatar  พี่นก อ้อลองเข้าไปดูลิงค์ NI Number ใน Topic วีซ่าและสาระน่ารู้ สำหรับสะใภ้และว่าที่สะใภ้ UK  มันไม่ลิงค์ไป เหมือนลิงต์มันหายไปแล้วอ่ะ ตอนแรกกะไปโพสต์รวมกัน ข้อมูลได้ไม่กระจัดกระจาย พี่นกเอาไปรวมกันไว้ หน่อยสิค่ะ เผื่อเพิ่อนๆ คนอื่นมาหาข้อมูล..ขอบคุณล่วงหน้าค่ะพี่นก

Avatar อิอิอิ..เหมือนกันเลย อ้อก็เิ่ริ่มๆ ดูเรื่องงานแล้ว..

xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 19:21 - IP: 94.194.24.117 IP Information
Avatar Thank you very much for informing Smile so I will put this topic instread the old one. If anybody have more info, I hope they will be sharing here.Smile

Avatar I really busy with my homework more and more now because last week I did nothing so this week back to the same situationConfused and next week college is openningSleepy

Edit: I see what happen, any link which connect to the old one is all broken at the moment If they cannot link properly I will re-do and find out more information to put it in.

Edited by xluely - 14 Apr 2553 at 21:31

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr&Mrshanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 19:46 - IP: 82.39.108.228 IP Information
pj_spicer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pj_spicer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 19:48 - IP: 82.45.237.139 IP Information
หวัดดีจ้า อ้อ พี่กำลังหาข้อมูลอยู่ด้วยพอดีเลยTongue ขอบคุณสำหรับข้อมูลนะจ๊ะ
Thatchaya...Enfield, London 4236 ^_^
M_Meaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote M_Meaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 21:19 - IP: 88.105.164.61 IP Information
เริ่ดไปเลยพี่อ้อ  ClapClapClap
Anything can happen
kobu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kobu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 22:16 - IP: 80.7.163.74 IP Information
ยินดีด้วย ค่าClap
รับงานถ่ายภาพแต่งงาน ราคากันเอง ใน UK ค่า --   http://kobuwood.com
nunnun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote nunnun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2010 at 21:00 - IP: 86.31.7.19 IP Information
 ขอบคุณสำหรับข้อมูลดีๆที่นำมาแชร์กันค่ะ ClapClapClap
thana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote thana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 00:25 - IP: 79.64.164.226 IP Information
น้องอ้อ พี่มาซุ่มซ้อมดูข้อมูลไว้ก่อนนะ เดี๋ยวจะเดินรอยตามสะใภ้รุ่นพี่ๆจ้ะ
ขอให้ได้งานในเร็ววันนะ เอากำลังใจมาฝากจ้ะ
พี่สุ
อยากเป็นผู้รับต้องเป็นผู้ให้ก่อน []
pim_up_sorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pim_up_sorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 03:03 - IP: 90.199.14.22 IP Information
น้องอ้อ คุณนก

ถ้าอย่างพี่ ไม่มีโอกาสออกไปทำงาน พี่ต้องมีอันนี้ไหมอ่ะ
พี่ต้องดูโมจิ ถ้าได้ทำงาน ต้องออกจากที่ทำงานประมาณบ่ายสอง ถึงสองครึ่ง คงไม่มีคนจ้างอ่ะ
ก็เลยหมดหวัง แต่สงสัย พี่ต้องมีมันไหม
พิม แม่น้องโมจิจ๊า

ผลไม้ที่ไม่ชอบ คือ สตรอเบอร์รี่
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 03:17 - IP: 188.220.134.211 IP Information
Avatar I think you better to have one even you do not work. However, some jobcentre might commplicated to give you NI number. I know some UK citizen do not have one, that mean it is not matter if you cannot get it but you can see many form that you have to fill, it in ask for NI number , I do not know if it has any effect to the future benefit.
น้อย View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote น้อย Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 20:34 - IP: 91.85.141.104 IP Information
Originally posted by xluely

Avatar I think you better to have one even you do not work. However, some jobcentre might commplicated to give you NI number. I know some UK citizen do not have one, that mean it is not matter if you cannot get it but you can see many form that you have to fill, it in ask for NI number , I do not know if it has any effect to the future benefit.
เห็นด้วยกับพี่นกค่ะ เพราะถึงแม้ว่าเราจะไม่มีงานทำ แต่ขอใว้ก่อนก็ดีค่ะ เพราะเวลาเรากรอกแบบฟอร์มต่าง ๆ เช่น วีซ่าถาวร ในแบบฟอร์มก็ถามถึง NI.Number ด้วย สำหรับพี่ก็ได้มาแล้วเช่นกันค่ะ แต่ก็ยังหางานไม่ได้เหมือนกัน เมืองที่อยู่เป็นเมืองเล็ก ๆ งานหายากค่ะ CryCryCry
อยู่กับสิ่งที่มี ไม่ใช่สิ่งที่ฝัน และทำสิ่งนั้นให้ดีที่สุด

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr&Mrshanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 04:55 - IP: 82.39.108.228 IP Information
Originally posted by xluely

P Pim..I m agree with P Nok kha. coz NI Number not just for work only na kha. but u can claim bebefit when u live in UK also. and who know maybe oneday in future u might be have to work with some reason. so if u want have NI number now should be good idea kha. and yes i know about when we have to apply for British passport we have to tell our NI Number in the form alson.. and u have not to pay for apply..so u should do na kha.

What is a National Insurance number?

Your National Insurance number is your own personal account number, it is unique to you and you will keep the same one all your life (e.g FH123456A).

The number makes sure that the National Insurance contributions and tax you pay are properly recorded on your account. It also acts as a reference number when communicating with the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

You must keep your number safe and not disclose it to anyone who does not need it, this will help to prevent identity fraud.

Receiving a National Insurance number automatically

You'll be sent a National Insurance number automatically just before your 16th birthday if both of the following apply:

• you live in United Kingdom
  • your parents or guardians are getting Child Benefit for you

If you’re between 16 and 20 years old and haven’t received a National Insurance number contact the National Insurance Registrations Helpline on 0845 915 7006 for advice. Lines are open 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.

When to apply for a National Insurance number

You must apply for a National Insurance number if:

• you need claim benefits and/or tax credits
  • you have the right to work in the UK
  • you are entitled to and have applied for a student loan and require a National Insurance number

Claim benefits and/or tax credits

If you need to claim benefit and/or tax credit (or if your partner needs to claim benefit / tax credit for you) your application for an NI number will be done as part of the benefit claim process.

Right to work in the UK

If you have the right to work in the UK and you are looking for, starting work or are setting up as self-employed telephone Jobcentre Plus on 0845 600 0643. Lines are open 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday.

Student loans and National Insurance numbers

If you are entitled to and have applied for a student loan and require a National Insurance number the Student Loans Company will arrange for Jobcentre Plus to contact you.

Applying for a National Insurance number

Jobcentre Plus will arrange an Evidence of Identity (EOI) interview for you or send you a postal application. They will confirm the date, time and location of your interview. They will also tell you what information and documentation is required to support your application.

What to expect at the 'Evidence of Identity' interview

The interview will usually be one-to-one (unless, for example, you need an interpreter). You will be asked questions about who you are, why you need an National Insurance number, your background and circumstances. During the interview an application for an National Insurance number form will be completed and you will be asked to sign this form.

If you don’t have any official documents you still have to go to the interview. The information you are able to provide might be enough to prove your identity.

Proving your identity

You will need to prove your identity to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) if:

• you are starting work or looking for work and need an National Insurance number
  • you need an National Insurance number in order to claim benefit, pension or allowance

DWP will accept a range of documents (originals, not photocopies) when you are proving your identity. The following list is not exhaustive and you should always bring as many identity documents as you can to your interview, for example:

• valid passport (UK or foreign)
  • national identity card (UK or foreign)
  • residence permit or residence card (including biometric immigration residency documents)
  • full birth certificate
  • adoption certificate
  • full marriage certificate
  • civil partnership certificate
  • driving licence (UK or foreign)

If you do not have any of these (or any other) identity documents, then you can still apply for a National Insurance number and the information you supply will be checked and may be sufficient to prove your identity.

What happens after the interview

If you were asked to provide additional information you will need to do this by the agreed date. Jobcentre Plus will then write to you letting you know whether your application has been successful or not and notifying you of your National Insurance number where appropriate.

You should tell your employer your National Insurance number as soon as you know it.

However you obtain your National Insurance number normally you’ll get a plastic National Insurance number card too. This may take up to 12 weeks from when you applied.

The card is a useful reminder of your National Insurance number but it is not proof of your identity and you don’t need to have one to start work. It’s your National Insurance number that’s important not the card.

Once you receive your card, if you would like it printed in both English and Welsh telephone the HMRC Welsh Language Helpline on 0845 302 1489. Lines are open from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.

If you've lost or can't remember your National Insurance number

If you think you already have a number but can't remember it, you might be able to find it on official paperwork like:

• your P60 (end of year tax statement, given to you by your employer)
  • a payslip
  • a copy of your annual tax return
  • other official correspondence

If you still can't find your number, you can ask HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) to confirm it by:

• completing and returning form CA5403 Your National Insurance number
  • contacting the National Insurance Registrations Helpline on 0845 915 7006 (lines open 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday)

If you’ve received your National Insurance number but:

• not received your National Insurance number card
  • you've lost your National Insurance number card

You do not have to have a card as long as you know your National Insurance number. You’re only allowed 1 replacement card.

To request a card:

• complete and return form CA5403 Your National Insurance number
  • telephone the National Insurance Registrations Helpline on 0845 915 7006 (lines open from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday)

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr&Mrshanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 05:05 - IP: 82.39.108.228 IP Information

Avatar  and this detail i think u can claim benefit for nong Moji na kha..but i not realy sure. wait for P nok come to confurm again ..

When to claim Child Benefit

HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) can only backdate your Child Benefit for up to three months from the date they get your claim. So it's best to make your claim straight away to avoid losing money.

You should claim Child Benefit as soon as:

• your child is born
  • a child you're responsible for comes to live with you
  • you adopt a child who's living with you
  • you start paying towards the cost of looking after your child unless they live with someone else who's already getting Child Benefit

If your child has died and you want to claim Child Benefit for them, you should do so within three months of the date your child died.

Iya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2010 at 15:26 - IP: 113.53.165.135 IP Information
ขอบคุณมากๆๆสำหรับข้อมูลนะคะ เข้ามาเก็บข้อมูลไว้ค่ะ ทุกคนใจดีและอบอุ่นมากเลย
pj_spicer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pj_spicer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 01:03 - IP: 82.45.237.139 IP Information
โทรไปตามเบอร์ในลิงค์ที่น้องอ้อให้ไว้ รอเค้าส่งแบบฟอร์มมาให้ ได้รับแล้วกรอกแบบฟอร์มพร้อมเอกสารส่งกลับไปวันที่ 21 เมษา ได้รับ NI Number วันที่ 28 เมษา เร็วเหมือนกันค่ะและก้อไม่มีสัมภาษณ์ด้วย ต่อไปก้อเรื่องหางานแล้วอ่ะค่ะ ไม่รู้จะแนวไหน ขอเวลาอีกนิดนึงแระกัน โดยเฉพาะเรื่องภาษา ยังไม่ได้เท่าไหร่ ก้อเลยเป็นกังวลนิดนึงTongue
Thatchaya...Enfield, London 4236 ^_^
pimphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote pimphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 18:53 - IP: 92.41.132.253 IP Information
Smileดีใจด้วยนะค่ะคุณอ้อ

เกตุเพิ่งจะเข้ามาสมัครเป็นสมาชิกที่นี้ ดีใจมากที่เห็นพี่ๆ เพื่อนๆ คนไทยที่นี้
ตอนนี้เกตุมาอยู่ที่นิวคาสเซิสค่ะ ดีใจที่เห็นคุณอ้อโพสต์ว่าคุณอ้ออยู่นิวคาสเซิลเหมือนกัน
เกตุมีหลากหลายคำถามจะถามเลยค่ะ ว่าแต่เกตุขออนุญาตเจอคุณอ้อได้ไหมค่ะ
อยู่บ้านคนเดียวเหงามากกก  แฟนเกตุไปทำงานทุกวันเลยCry
เกตุไม่รู้จักใครที่นิวคาสเซิสเลย คุณอ้อพอจะมีเวลาเจอกันไหมค่ะ Big smile อยากคุยกับคนไทยด้วยกันมากๆๆๆ
เกตุจะกลับเมืองไทยเดือนสิงหาค่ะ เพราะตอนนี้มาวีซ่าท่องเที่ยว แฟนคนอังกฤษที่นิวคาสเซิสค่ะ แต่คุยกะแฟนว่าจะแต่งงานกันปีหน้า แต่เกตุมีหลายๆ คำถามจะปรึกษาเลยค่ะ มันรู้สึกสับสนในชีวิตไม่รู้ว่าจะต้องทำไงก่อน

ชอบทุกๆ กระทู้เลยค่ะ มีประโยชน์มากๆ พี่ๆ ตอบคำถามดีมากๆ ให้คำแนะนำที่ดีมาก
ขอให้ทุกคนมีความสุขนะค่ะ
sandysine5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sandysine5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 22:18 - IP: 94.192.44.226 IP Information
กรี๊ดดดดดดดดดดดดดด ขออนุญาตกรี๊ดค่ะ
เพิ่งจะโทรไปที่ NI number service centre ตะกี้นี้
เค้าว่าจะต้องให้สัมภาษณ์ด้วย ห่ะๆ นัดตั้งวันที่ 17 พ.ย. เลยนะเนี่ย ยืดเวลากันออกไปอีก เหอๆ
ซักเค้า เจ้าหน้าที่ก็ว่า เพราะว่าวีที่ถืออยู่นี่ หรือไอดีการ์ด นี่ละ มันออกในยูเค ก็เลยต้องสัมภาษณ์
แต่ถ้าว่าได้วีซ่าที่อนุญาตให้ทำงานได้มาจากนอกประเทศนั้น จะไม่ต้องสัมภาษณ์ค่ะ เหอๆ
เยอะแยะ ดีจัง LOL
xluely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote xluely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2010 at 23:41 - IP: 94.193.31.64 IP Information
Originally posted by sandysine5

กรี๊ดดดดดดดดดดดดดด ขออนุญาตกรี๊ดค่ะ
เพิ่งจะโทรไปที่ NI number service centre ตะกี้นี้
เค้าว่าจะต้องให้สัมภาษณ์ด้วย ห่ะๆ นัดตั้งวันที่ 17 พ.ย. เลยนะเนี่ย ยืดเวลากันออกไปอีก เหอๆ
ซักเค้า เจ้าหน้าที่ก็ว่า เพราะว่าวีที่ถืออยู่นี่ หรือไอดีการ์ด นี่ละ มันออกในยูเค ก็เลยต้องสัมภาษณ์
แต่ถ้าว่าได้วีซ่าที่อนุญาตให้ทำงานได้มาจากนอกประเทศนั้น จะไม่ต้องสัมภาษณ์ค่ะ เหอๆ
เยอะแยะ ดีจัง LOL
มีแบบนี้ด้วยเหรอ LOLLOLLOL คิดในทางที่ดี ดีที่ยังเรียกสัมภาษณ์ดีกว่าบอกว่าสมัครงานให้ได้ก่อนแล้วค่อยมาขอ แบบบางเมืองDead

Post Options Post Options   Quote sandysine5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2010 at 01:22 - IP: 94.192.44.226 IP Information
ขอเล่าประสบการณ์สัมภาษณ์นะคะ
เค้าก็ถามทั่วไป เพื่อกรอกเอกสารค่ะ ถามข้อมูลส่วนตัว ปกติม๊ากมาก
แล้วเจ้าหน้าที่ก็กรอกๆๆเอกสารให้เรา จบแล้วเราก็เซ็นต์
จากนั้นรอประมาณ 2-3 อาทิตย์ ก็มีจดหมาย NI Number ส่งมาที่บ้านค่ะ
แต่ระหว่างหลังการสัมฯ กับรอรับเลขนั้น เจ้าหน้าที่ก็บอกว่า ถ้าได้งานแล้วก็ทำได้เลยไม่จำเป็นต้องรอเลขค่ะ
จบ  ^^

Post Options Post Options   Quote sandysine5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 06:54 - IP: 109.157.11.1 IP Information
ง่ะ มาอัพเดท หลังจากมี จม. แจ้งเลข NINO มาให้เราที่บ้านแล้ว  ซึ่งในนั้นจะบอกว่า จะมีบัตร NINO ส่งมาใน 6-8 วีค ค่ะ
จากวันนั้น ก็มาถึงวันนี้
ให้ตายโรบิ้น อยากจะกรี๊ดสักเจ็บสิบตลบ ในบัตรเค้าดันใส่นามสกุลไทยของเราซะงั้น เซงแมว!
ทั้งที่ตั้งแต่แรกเริ่มเดิมที่ ตั้งแต่โทรไปนัดก่อนสัมฯ ก็แจ้งแล้วนะว่าจะใช้สกลุสามีเด้อคร่าาาาา
แล้วจดหมายจาก Jobcentre ที่ร่อนส่งมาบ้านเราทุกครั้งก็เป็นสกุลฝรั่งของสามี
ไหงใน บัตรจริง เป็นสกุลไทยซะงั้น แต่ในจดหมายแนบบัตรจะมีใบแนบมาว่าถ้าชื่อผิด หรือเปลี่ยนชื่อให้แจ้งกลับไป
เลยจัดแจ้งส่งตอบกลับไปแล้วค่ะ ทั้งที่ตอนสัมฯ ก็เอาใบจดทะเบียนไปยื่นให้ดูละนะ
มันน่า......!!!!
เหอๆ

Airrie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Airrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2011 at 22:55 - IP: 124.121.18.208 IP Information
ตามมาดูย้อนหลังค่ะ แต่มีข้อสงสัยนิดนึงเกี่ยวกับ NI number ค่ะ เพราะแอร์เคยได้รับแล้วครั้งหนึ่งตอนมาเรียนปี 2008 ตอนนี้กำลังจะกลับไปอยู่ที่นั้น เพราะแต่งงานกับสามีและได้เปลี่ยนนามสกุลเป็นของสามีแล้ว กรณีัอย่างนี้เราจะต้องขอหมายเลขใหม่ไหมค่ะ หรือว่าติดต่อขอเปลี่ยนข้อมูลเท่านั้น ขอบคุณพี่ๆสะใภ้อังกฤษด้วยนะคะ