Ladyinter.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lady Friends > สะใภ้ จิงโจ้ / Australia
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

งานในเพิช งานเสริฟในบาร์

Author
patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: งานในเพิช งานเสริฟในบาร์
    Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 16:28 - IP: 223.205.9.116 IP Information

ว้าวใครอยู่เพิชหางานทำลองดูนะคะ งานเยอะดีคะ ไม่ใช่แค่งานเสริฟในบาร์ ล่างๆแพตหามาฝาก วันที่ 10 นี้มีคนหาคนช่วยทำความสะอาดใครสนใจพาสไทม์ลองติดต่อดูคะ 20 /ชม และงาน ผู้ช่วยในครัว งาน ช่างซ่อมสำหรับผู้ชาย ล่างๆนะคะ หามาเผื่อคนที่ไม่มีเวลานั่งค้นคะ

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-bar-staff/burswood-perth/c18492l3008616?ad=offering
ใครใกล้ที่ไหนน่าไปลองสมัครนะคะ ใครสนใจนะคะ

Edited by patty11 - 07 Sep 2012 at 17:33
Wellcome to My world! Always Put yourself in others shoes.
patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 16:31 - IP: 223.205.9.116 IP Information
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-bar-staff/perth/c18492l3008303?ad=offering
สตาฟ น่าสนใจดีแท้ Tongue
patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 16:43 - IP: 223.205.9.116 IP Information
  • Yesterday
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Earn Great Cash and TRAVEL OZ!! Perth City Preview

Earn Great Cash and TRAVEL OZ!!

Exciting new opportunities are now available to earn great cash, meet awesome people, and make a difference!!! We are looking for a fun, funky, friendly person to join our promotions team... if you are: - Outgoing - Bubbly - Hard working - Positive - Driven to Succeed and are passionate about making a difference to the world around you, this could be perfect for you! 

Seize the chance to represent some of the world's leading NGO's, while visiting some of Australia's most ...

Perth City

04/09/2012
    Full-time
    Add to watchlist
  • Work and Travel OZ the fun way!!! : ) Subiaco Subiaco Area Preview

Work and Travel OZ the fun way!!! : )

Are you a fun, bubbly, enthusiastic person, who loves to talk to people? Self motivated and driven? Then we want to talk with you!! We're looking for people to join our team of face to face fundraisers! Either in one of our city based operations or jump on one of our road trips that run through out the year! In WA, NT and tropical Queensland! What we require: Fun personality. Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to maintain a professional appearance and ...

Subiaco Area

Subiaco
    25/08/2012
    Full-time
    Add to watchlist
  • Cocktail Bartender

We are looking for a experienced cocktail bartender for a busy rooftop bar , casual to full time hours avalible, with a fun working enviroment please email me at adam@theconservatory.net.au with a cover letter and C.V

Perth City

West Perth
    58 minutes ago
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Duty Manager / bar staff

Duty Manager required for eastern suburbs tavern. weekend opening shifts. Must have current ( West Aust. approved manager card ) be clean, reliable and be able to pass police clearance. Suite mature minded, who lives close or has own transport. Must have good customer skills and be attentive to all venue duties. businessmanager@easternhotel.com.au

Swan Area

Midland
    6 hours ago
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Bartender needed asap West Perth Perth City Preview

Bartender needed asap

bartender needed asap for busy bar trials being held tonight must have rsa no time wasters send resume to chris@carnegies.net

Perth City

West Perth
    6 hours ago
    Agency | Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Bar Staff - Wanted

Pem / Casual bar staff required for eastern suburbs tavern. Evenings and weekend shifts. Must have current ( West Aust. R.S.A. ) and be clean, reliable and be able to pass police clearance. Suite mature minded, who lives close or has own transport. Must have good customer skills and be attentive to all bar duties. businessmanager@easternhotel.com.au REGULAR WEEKLY SHIFTS for right person.

Swan Area

Midland
    6 hours ago
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Bar attendants required for busy tavern Warnbro Rockingham Area Preview

Bar attendants required for busy tavern

The Last Drop Tavern Warnbro requires two individuals to join its hard working bar team. Knowledge/ Experience: • possess a relevant Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate • previous experience in a similar role preferred Personal Attributes: • a high standard of work ethic and attention to detail • be friendly and cooperative • great customer service skills • the ability to work as part of a team • the flexibility to work both day and night during the week and on ...

Rockingham Area

Warnbro
    6 hours ago
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • BAR SUPERVISOR - NEW! Experienced Only East Victoria Park Victoria Park Area Preview

BAR SUPERVISOR - NEW! Experienced Only

Just 5 mins from the CBD on Albany Hwy East Victoria Park and celebrating 30 years Pancho’s Mexican Villa Restaurant has been the place to go for laid back legendary Mexican dining. We are seeking an experienced and passionate BAR SUPERVISOR to oversee our busy bar. This position is a real career opportunity and hours will be part-time and will require working all key shifts including Friday, Saturday and Sunday. WE ONLY WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST!! If successful, you will be ...

Victoria Park Area

East Victoria Park
    7 hours ago
    Part-time
    Add to watchlist
  • Bottle Shop Staff - Approved Manager Koondoola Wanneroo Area Preview

Bottle Shop Staff - Approved Manager

The Burbridge Tavern is a suburban North of the river Bottle Shop, Bar & TAB. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals with a flair for customer service. We currently have multiple positions available and are looking for an immediate start. To apply for this position you must have, • Minimum 1 year Bottle Shop Service experience • Exceptional knowledge of the Liquor industry • Excellent service skills • Ability to ensure a high standard of presentation and cleanliness of both the Bar ...

Wanneroo Area

Koondoola
    Yesterday
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Hotel Duty Manager

HOTEL DUTY MANAGER An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a professional and experienced hospitality manager to lead the team of an outback hotel located approximately 8 hours drive north of Perth. The Hotel has a great traditional country ambience, a self serve TAB, an ATM, 24 room Accommodation, Quality Food Service and a large bar - all areas of which the duty manager is responsible for coordinating and running efficiently. We take great pride in caring for our staff. The ...

Fremantle Area

Beaconsfield
    Yesterday
    Full-time
    Add to watchlist
  • Bar Staff Wait Staff Kardinya Melville Area Preview

Bar Staff Wait Staff

The Kardinya Tavern is looking for a casual bar staff & wait staff. Must be available for evening and weekend shifts apprpox 20-25 hours per week. Must have previous experience and RSA essential. Succesful candidates will require the following: well presented good communication skills English first language polite and patient friendly, efficient and speedy enjoy working with people able to work as part of a team prepared to work weekends and evenings able to handle money must ...

Melville Area

Kardinya
    Yesterday
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Experienced Bar & Wait Staff required

Are you passionate about great food, wine and above all do you wish to excel in superior customer care. If your passion includes working in a luxury environment with exceptional offerings, a unique opportunity is now available for career minded Hospitality staff to join our highly driven team at the new The Terrace Hotel, Perth. • Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role. • Proficient in both verbal & written English language • Must have a passion for food • Can work well under ...

Perth City

West Perth
    Yesterday
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Experienced & Professional Bar/Wait Staff Needed

We are a local bar in Nedlands seeking enthusiastic, energetic & experienced people to join our team. Must be available for day shifts. Must have current WA RSA, be reliable and hard working. Only experienced team players need apply. Full time for the right person Please email your resume to : manager@thebroadwaytavern.com.au

Nedlands Area

Crawley
    Yesterday
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Experienced Bar Allrounders for Nullabor Hotel Northbridge Perth City Preview

Experienced Bar Allrounders for Nullabor Hotel

Two outgoing and well-presented waitstaff required for a busy hotel on the Nullarbor. Duties include serving customers in the hotel restaurant, kitchen work, housekeeping and bar shifts. Must have RSA and previous hospitality experience. Meals and accommodation provided on site for $90/week. Wages are as foll- โฆษณาแฝง -sw22wi2 -: Monday - Friday = $16.15/hour Saturdays = $24.22/hour Sundays = $32.30/hour You MUST commit to work through the New Year. Holiday and sick leave are paid out after ...

Perth City

Northbridge
    Yesterday
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Bar Staff Needed for Outback Hotel Northbridge Perth City Preview

Bar Staff Needed for Outback Hotel

A small country pub and shop is looking for a versatile candidate to take on all hospitality duties. Work will include serving customers in the shop, doing some light cooking in the kitchen and working the bar and balancing the till in the evenings. We need responsible people who are capable to work unsupervised. This pub is located in a very small town in the outback, north of Kalgoorlie. Meals and accommodation provided for a small weekly fee. Hourly rate around $19/hour. Staff ...

Perth City

Northbridge
    Yesterday
    Agency | Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Super star barista cafe all rounder wanted busy day city cafe West Perth Perth City Preview

Super star barista cafe all rounder wanted busy day city cafe

Hi there we are a brand new cafe and we have just started serving some seriously freshly made sweets, gourmet food and fine coffee to the people of Perth. We are looking for fun, vibrant, enthusiastic and experienced hospitality workers who want to join our team! We are serving breakfast and lunch 6 days per week and are closed on Mondays. We are taking applications from anyone who has worked at a cafe/restaurant in Australia and is interested in the positions of: COFFEE MAKER / BARISTA ...

Perth City

West Perth
    Yesterday
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Cocktail bartender required

Busy cocktail Bar in Leederville, close to the city looking for a additional member of our excellent bar team! You must have RSA and Resume, bar experience, a positve attitude and willing to work hard and have fun every Saturday night, extra shifts available to the right candidate. Cocktail experience preferred and full training will be given.. If you think you will fit in with us then email your resume and RSA to address below... Thanks andynichebar@gmail.com

Vincent Area

Leederville
    Yesterday
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • BARISTA - EXPERIENCED FOR CORPORATE CITY CAFE

BARISTA - Must have minimum 2 years experience for busy corporate city cafe. 5 Day Week. Days only. Must be fast & efficient. Pls do not apply if you do not have the relevant experience. Email resume or contact 0416254252

Perth City

West Perth
    05/09/2012
    Full-time
    Add to watchlist
  • Male wait staff wanted for day time perth cafe West Perth Perth City Preview

Male wait staff wanted for day time perth cafe

A new café has just opened its doors and we are knocking out the local community with our fine gourmet food all made in house along with our smooth roasted coffee direct from Italy and our delicious cakes and sweets all made in our own kitchen by our head chef!! We are looking for long term hospitality professionals with a passion for good food, good coffee and good customer service. Simple!!!! Only thing is we need the right people, we need you!!!!!! You will be great at what you do….! You ...

Perth City

West Perth
    05/09/2012
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Female Bar Staff - Dollhouse Gentlemens Club (Casual) North Perth Vincent Area Preview

Female Bar Staff - Dollhouse Gentlemen's Club (Casual)

Dollhouse Gentlemen's Club (North Perth) is looking for Female Bar Staff to start immediately this week. We require someone with experience, 19yrs or over, to work at least 2-3 nights a week. Club opening hours are 8pm till 5am, Wednesdays to Saturdays. Please email Cheryl on admin@dollhouse.com.au or ring 9227 XXXX. Bar trials available Wed and Thurs nights. Rate is $21 an hour.

Vincent Area

North Perth
    05/09/2012
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Brand New Venue - Perth CBD

Welcome to Perth’s newest and unique food and beverage venture. Grand Central Park: The Bar and Restaurant Contemporary modern Australian food and a selection of quality beverages will be available all day throughout the ground floor and lower lounge/mezzanine areas. The upper level will be a dedicated formal dining area to encourage evening activation of the venue. All areas of the bar/restaurant will serve food and beverage and have the ability to cater to functions with a focus on ...

Perth City

West Perth
    04/09/2012
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Experienced Bar Staff required. South Fremantle

Bar staff needed. Must have: RSA Experience Valid work visa Fluent English Kitchen hand 20-30hrs a week. Must be: Reliable Fluent English Valid work visa

Fremantle Area

South Fremantle
    04/09/2012
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Funky CBD cocktail bar looking for experienced and outgoing staff

One of Perths coolest small bars is now recruiting. We are looking for experienced, energetic and out going people to come and join our team. If you think this is a position for you give us a call on 9322 XXXX.

Perth City

West Perth
    04/09/2012
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Earn Great Cash and TRAVEL OZ!! Perth City Preview

Earn Great Cash and TRAVEL OZ!!

Exciting new opportunities are now available to earn great cash, meet awesome people, and make a difference!!! We are looking for a fun, funky, friendly person to join our promotions team... if you are: - Outgoing - Bubbly - Hard working - Positive - Driven to Succeed and are passionate about making a difference to the world around you, this could be perfect for you! 

Seize the chance to represent some of the world's leading NGO's, while visiting some of Australia's most ...

Perth City

04/09/2012
    Full-time
    Add to watchlist
  • BAR ATTENDANT FOR WHEATBELT HOTEL REQUIRED ASAP

We are looking for a bar attendant to start in our country pub immediately We are a family owned and operated business, located 260kms east of Perth The wage is $450 net per week plus one main meal and accommodation If interested please send your resume thanks Kate

Perth City

West Perth
    03/09/2012
    Full-time
    Add to watchlist
  • Bar Staff required

Bar Staff required for Irish pub MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE! Send through resumes to: pmaguirespub2bigpond.com

Subiaco Area

Subiaco
    01/09/2012
    Casual
    Add to watchlist
  • Bar Staff required

Bar Staff required for Irish pub MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE Send reumes to:pmaguirespub@bigpond.com

Subiaco Area

Subiaco
    01/09/2012
    Casual
patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 17:10 - IP: 223.205.9.116 IP Information
Smile

Edited by patty11 - 07 Sep 2012 at 17:14
patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 17:14 - IP: 223.205.9.116 IP Information
หาคนทำงานพิเศษ ช่วยล้างครัวใครในใจติดต่อดูนะคะ  20ดอล / ชม
Hi there am looking for someone to help me clean my unit either this Monday 10/ 9 or some time the following week not sure which day am available yet it is a one bedroom unit in south Perth what I need is someone to help me clean all 4 rooms, kitchen, bathroom,bedroom n sitting room, I need all the walls in the house washed as they are grubby and have hand prints on them, I need wind- โฆษณาแฝง -sw22wi2 - cleaned there r 3 of them, one can only be done on one side, I need my whole kitchen cleaned( walls, fridge, oven, cupboards etc and my bathroom cleaned. I am willing to pay 20 an hour and shouldn't take more than 3 hours as I will be cleaning too. I will buy all the cleaning products and gloves

Really need someone who will just get stuck in with me and won't slack off. I will not pay time wasters. If you don't want to work don't bother replying, I will tell you to get out if you r messing me around
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/south-perth/housekeeping/someone-to-help-me-clean-my-unit/1006533822

patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 17:19 - IP: 223.205.9.116 IP Information
Date Listed: 01/09/2012
Last Edited: 01/09/2012
Address: Perth WA
Advertised By: Private
Job Type: Casual

Job Available at Han's Cafe Perth and Hillarys Please call after 10:30 am Mr: Jim on 9377 998 or 0488 588 551 or Mr: Roger on 9458 6633 or 0402 829 164 or Miss: Mailina 0419 015 045 email waitperson@hanscafe.net.au for job interview.

patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 17:24 - IP: 223.205.9.116 IP Information
Mechanical Technician in Western Australia Department: Engineering and Reliability Location : Western Australia Responsible for maintenance, service and repair of plant and equipment on a twenty four hour/day continuously operated process plant to ensure safe, efficient and effective plant operations. Level 1 Entry Completion of secondary/high school education. Qualified Tradesperson (e.g. Mechanical, Fabrication). Experience in the chemical industry, mineral processing or heavy industry. Level 2 6 24 months experience Familiar with critical equipment Working unsupervised Level 3 4+ yearsA experience Leader in workshop Supervisor capabilities Technical Competencies: Basic welding, turning, FRP/plastics, refractory skills Industrial Gas Maintenance Certification Knowledge and operation skills of equipment and machinery Knowledge of engineering processes and related legislation and standards Management of change Computer Skills Excel Basic Word Basic Lotus Notes User Level SAP User Level Dedri User Level Pi User Level Responsibilities of Mechanical Technician: Safely and efficiently maintain, service and repair plant equipment in accordance with Millennium Inorganic ChemicalsA procedures and operating instructions. Minimise downtime by accurate fault finding, investigating and determining repair actions. Use the Company computer system to obtain spare parts necessary for maintenance tasks, and complete any documentation/reports as required. Isolate plant and equipment to their level of authorisation for maintenance purposes. Undertake and successfully complete training and development activities. Provide on the job training for other Maintenance, Manufacturing, and Apprentice personnel as required. Participate in team projects. Identify and share continuous improvement ideas that may enhance maintenance, safety, process, and cost reduction. Maintain a high standard of housekeeping. Display safe working practices in the performance of all duties and identify, correct and report hazardous situations. Be available for call outs as required. Be available for working additional hours as required. Perform other duties as required. Applying: All interested candidates should apply through the link provided for the attention of the Osborne International Team and are welcome to call Niki Tisza on + 353 1 6384400 for more information. Osborne Recruitment will only consider appli
caspernfroggy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote caspernfroggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 00:04 - IP: 180.216.125.80 IP Information
คิดว่า ถ้าเค้ามีเวลาเค้าเว็บเลดี้ ก็น่าจะมีเวลาหางานในเน็ตนะคะ ถ้าคนๆนั้น บริหารเวลาเป็น
Jesus is your love.
patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 02:13 - IP: 115.67.192.250 IP Information
แต่เชื่อเถอะคะ ต่อให้เค้าว่างเข้าเลดี้บางคนก็หายากค่ะ เพราะมีสารพัดงาน แพตแค่หวังดี ช่วยลดเวลาเพราะแพตว่าง ใครไม่ต้องการ หรือค้นข้อมูลเก่งก็ผ่านไปเฉยๆ ก็ได้นะคะ เพราะ บางคน ขนาดมีกระทู้ปักหมุด ก็เห็นยังตั้งคำถามซ้ำๆ ทั้งที่มาถึง หน้าเวบ เค้ายังหาสิ่งที่เขาต้องการไม่เจอก็มีค่ะ แพต แค่คนหวังดีใครไม่รับก็ไม่ว่ากันนะคะ ถ้าคิดว่ากระทู้มันไร้สาระ แจ้งน้องอิงลบก็ได้นะคะ ไม่มีปัญหาค่ะ

Edited by patty11 - 08 Sep 2012 at 02:39
kooklove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kooklove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 08:02 - IP: 125.26.1.100 IP Information
[QUOTE=caspernfroggy] คิดว่า ถ้าเค้ามีเวลาเค้าเว็บเลดี้ ก็น่าจะมีเวลาหางานในเน็ตนะคะ ถ้าคนๆนั้น บริหารเวลา
    DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Wonderful real life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wonderful real life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 11:25 - IP: 58.178.221.15 IP Information
 อ่ะน่ะ น้ำ พึ่ง เรือ เสือ พึ่ง ป่า
 หาก จำไม่ผิด เราก็เคยเห็น คุณ caspernfroggy โพส เรื่อง หางาน อยู่ตะก่อน ไม่มีใคร ฉลาด หรือ เรียนรู้ ต่างๆ ได้เท่าเทียมกัน มีข้อดี ข้อ เสีย ต่างกัน
ขอให้ จบ และ ผ่านไป ใน ความหวังดี ของ คุณ patty11 คิด ในแง่บวกไป บางครั้ง บางคน เค้า ก็ไม่มีเวลาหาเอง หรือ ไม่รู้จะเริ่มต้นหา ยังไง
patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 14:12 - IP: 223.204.59.144 IP Information
Originally posted by Wonderful real life

อ่ะน่ะ น้ำ พึ่ง เรือ เสือ พึ่ง ป่า
 หาก จำไม่ผิด เราก็เคยเห็น คุณ caspernfroggy โพส เรื่อง หางาน อยู่ตะก่อน ไม่มีใคร ฉลาด หรือ เรียนรู้ ต่างๆ ได้เท่าเทียมกัน มีข้อดี ข้อ เสีย ต่างกัน
ขอให้ จบ และ ผ่านไป ใน ความหวังดี ของ คุณ patty11 คิด ในแง่บวกไป บางครั้ง บางคน เค้า ก็ไม่มีเวลาหาเอง หรือ ไม่รู้จะเริ่มต้นหา ยังไง

ขอบคุณค่ะคุณลัดดา ที่เข้าใจเจตนาค่ะ Tongue
lihanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lihanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 14:31 - IP: 120.144.75.58 IP Information
ขอบคุณมากๆๆค่ะ พี่ patty11 Smile
จิงใจก้อเสียตังค์ จิงจังก้อเสียใจ
FenBuah25Jan07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote FenBuah25Jan07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 16:43 - IP: 58.96.68.91 IP Information
เห็นลิงค์ Gumtre เลยอยากเข้ามาเสริมว่า เวลาเข้า Gumtreeให้ระวังสแกมด้วยนะคะสาวๆ Embarrassed

ตอนอิงขายโซฟามือสองในกัมทรี มีแมสเสจมาบอกจะซื้อๆ แล้วก็ส่งลิงค์Paypalแบบปลอมๆมาให้
อิงรู้แล้วตอนนั้นว่าสแกมชัวร์ เลยส่งแอคเค้าท์แบบปลอมๆไปให้เหมือนกัน LOL
แล้วนางสแกมก็บอกว่าโอนเงินมาแล้ว 1500 - 500 ค่าโซฟา อีก 1000 ค่าส่ง ให้โอนทาง western unionใมห้ชิปปิ้ง
อิสองคนผัวเมียก็แบบ อ้าว มีเพพาล ทำไมต้องส่งทางเวสเทิร์นยูเนียนล่ะคะพี่น้อง เลยบอกไปว่า
ตอนนี้ยังส่งไม่ได้เพราะสแกมระบาด โดนแฮคอย่าหนัก ถ้ายูโดนด้วยให้ส่งลิงค์ที่น่าสงสัยไป  Australian Federal Police นะ แล้วบอกไปอีกค่ะว่า ปล. แอคเคาท์ที่เราส่งให้ยูมันdeactive ไป สงสัยยูโดนสแกมแน่เลย เดี๋ยวทางเราส่งลิงค์ให้ตำรวจแทนไหม

พี่แกมหายไปเลยค่ะ LOL

ยังไง จะซื้อขายอะไร หรือสมัครงาน ถ้ามีอะไรแปลกๆ แบบต้องเสียเงิน หรือได้เงินหนักๆมา เพื่อนๆระวังตัวกันด้วยนะคะ เดี๋ยวนี้พี่แกมเอาทุกทางจริงๆง่ะ Dead

ปล. ขอบคุณพี่แพทนะคะสำหรับลิงค์ เป็นประโยชน์มากค่ะ อิงไม่ลบหรอกค่ะ เพราะไม่มีข้อห้ามอะไรจากพี่เวปมาสเตอร์เรื่องลงลิงค์ที่เป็นประโยชน์ต่อสมาชิกค่ะ Wink

ปล 2. อิงเข้าใจคุณ caspernfroggy  นะคะ คงอยากให้เพื่อนๆบางคนได้ลองหาเองเพื่อฝึกการทำอะไรด้วยตัวเอง (ซึ่งถือว่าเป็นความหวังดีแบบหนึ่งเหมือนกัน Big smile) แต่ว่าบางคนนี่ก็หางานเจอแบบบังเอิญ หรือผ่านลิงค์ที่คนอื่นเอามาลงจริงๆอ่ะค่ะ เช่นเพื่อนอิงเค้าไปอ่านในเวป Whirlpool แล้วมีคนโพสต์ลิงค์ให้ สมัครไปงั้นๆอ่ะค่ะ แต่ได้งานเลย โชคดีจริงๆ และต้องขอบคุณคนที่เอางานมาโพสต์ (ถึงแม้คนโพสต์เองจะไม่ได้มีส่วนได้ส่วนเสียอะไรก็ตาม)

lihanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote lihanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 17:18 - IP: 120.144.75.58 IP Information
ขอบคุณมากๆๆค่ะคุณอิงที่มาแชร์ จะได้ระวังกันไว้ค่ะ Smile
จิงใจก้อเสียตังค์ จิงจังก้อเสียใจ

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wonderful real life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 17:23 - IP: 58.178.221.15 IP Information

HAN Restaurant  Wanted Staff , Subiaco WA

patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 19:07 - IP: 223.204.59.144 IP Information
ขอบคุณน้องอิงที่ช่วยมาแวะเตือนค่ะ   ที่ไทยก็เยอะคะน้องอิงพี่เพิ่งโดนไปสดๆ  ซื้อขายออนไลน์ เซ็งอยู่เนี่ยค่ะ ตำรวจไทย แจ้งความไปก็เท่านั้น สแกรมเยอะจริงๆค่ะ 
patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 19:30 - IP: 223.204.59.144 IP Information
Originally posted by Wonderful real life

HAN Restaurant  Wanted Staff , Subiaco WA

ขอบคุณที่แชร์ค่ะ  อยากทำไปหมดเลยเห็นงานแล้ว แต่แพตอยู่บ้านนอก งานก็น้อยสะ ไกลจากเพิช 400 กิโลแนะคะคุณลัดดา เผลอ ๆจะชวนสามีมาเข้าเมืองอยู่ในเพิชสะไม่รู้ กลับไปรอบนี้ แต่อยู่ในเพิชก็เงินทั้งน้านแม้แต่ที่จอดรถก็เสียเงินเนอะ    แต่บ้านนอกสบายคะจอดไม่ต้องเสียเงิน ไปไหนมาไหนสะดวก แต่ไม่ค่อยมีงานให้เลือกมากนัก มีดี มีเสีย เฮ้อ
patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 20:39 - IP: 223.204.59.144 IP Information
วันนี้เอางานกลุ่มรพ. ใคร ความสามารถถึงหรือ คุณสมบัติได้ลองดูนะคะ พี่เค้าเอามาบอกกันในเฟสบุ๊คเลยเอามาเผื่อ
Pharmacy Assistant
Salary: HSU Level G2 $50,250 - $54,079 p.a.
Unit/Division: South Metropolitan Health Service -> Royal Perth Hospital
Work Type: Permanent - Full Time
Position No: Pool Ref RP407
Closing Date: 2012-09-10 4:00 PM (YYYY-MM-DD)
Attachments: - 104651_pharmacy assistant_job description form.pdf
- applicant information package (lattice version).pdf
- smahs working with us.pdf
- wwc applicant advice.pdf

This is a Recruitment Pool for Permanent Full Time appointments.

WA Health is committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of our service. We embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.

WA Health supports flexible working practices within the context of a quality health service. WA Health is committed to a smoke free environment across all buildings, grounds and vehicles.

Eligibility to Apply: Preference for appointment will be given to Australian Permanent Residents.

Other Conditions: Suitable applicants will be placed in a pool from which appointments may be made when similar vacancies occur. Appointments may be made from this pool until 31/05/2013.

Position Profile: Assists the pharmacist to optimise patient care by undertaking duties as a Pharmacy Assistant on a rostered basis throughout the sections of the Pharmacy Department at Wellington Street and Shenton Park Campus.

Area Profile: Royal Perth Hospital is Western Australia's premier teaching hospital, providing a full range of emergency services and serving as the State referral centre for many super-specialities. The Hospital offers employees a challenging and rewarding career where you can "make a difference", with employment prospects in the Medical, Nursing, Allied Health, Engineering/ Technical Support, Management/ Administration and Support Services areas. The hospital strives to provide job security, state-of-the art facilities, exciting employment growth opportunities and other staff facilities.

Royal Perth Hospital is situated on two sites: the Wellington Street Campus, which is in the heart of Perth city - retail shopping, theatres and dining are within easy walking distance of the hospital. The Shenton Park Campus is located 6km west of Perth City. Kings Park and the Swan River are close to both campuses. The campuses are easily accessible by frequent train and bus services, besides parking for staff.
Employee Benefits: In addition to the great salary our employees enjoy an amazing range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):

•9% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice. For further information go to www.superchoice.wa.gov.au
•Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
•Professional Development Opportunities and Study leave/assistance
•Flexible working arrangements
•Flexible leave arrangements
•Other professional and location based allowances
Selection Criteria: Please see the attached Job Description Form.

For Further Job Related Information: We encourage you to contact Margaret Pragnell on 08 9224 1953.

Application Instructions: Applicants are requested to apply online.

Applicants are advised to write a statement addressing the selection criteria and provide a detailed curriculum vitae which summarises your experience and how you are able to meet the position requirements. These documents should be complete and ready to attach prior to applying online. Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the online application process as you will be required to answer various questions and attach your documentation.

If you experience difficulties while applying online, please contact Employment Services on 1300 553 680.

APPLICANTS MUST ENSURE THAT THEIR APPLICATION IS RECEIVED IN FULL USING ONE OF THE METHODS OUTLINED IN THE APPLICANT INFORMATION PACKAGE PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE AND TIME (PLEASE NOTE: EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED).

APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE AND TIME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

yai7899 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote yai7899 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2012 at 21:40 - IP: 149.135.147.45 IP Information
กำลังมองงานทำอยู่ค่ะอยุ่เพิร์ทค่ะ ขอบคุณมากน่ะค่ะที่มีคำเเนะนำหางาน
yai7899

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wonderful real life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 06:59 - IP: 58.178.221.15 IP Information
อะไรๆ ก็มีทั้งข้อดี มีข้อเสีย ก็ต้องเลือก เอา ว่า เรา ชอบ และ มีความสุข ในแบบที่เรา เป็น ส่วน พี่ ชิน กับการ อยู่ ในเมือง พี่กะสามีเคยคิด เปลี่ยนไป อยู่ ร๊อคกิ้งแฮม ถึงขนาด ปลูกบ้าน เสร็จ แพ็คของ จะย้าย แล้ว พากันเปลี่ยนใจ กะทันหัน ขายบ้าน สามีบอกไกล ที่ทำงาน แล้วก็กลับมาเริ่มปลูกบ้านใหม่ ในเมือง อีก
KS&KS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote KS&KS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 18:37 - IP: 101.168.213.85 IP Information
ที่ HUN CAFE- Hillarys มีเพื่อนคนไทย เค๊าไปสัมภาษณ์งาน แล้วเค๊าให้ทดลองงานก่อนนะค่ะ ไม่จ่ายค่าแรง เพื่อนมันเลยไม่ทำ ส่วนงานที่ Burswood คาสิโน น่ะค่ะ ขั้นตอนพิธีการเยอะมาก เพราะว่าเป็นบริษัทใหญ่ เช็ควีซ่า เช็คแนชั่นเนล โพลิส เคลีย์เร้น เช็คประสบการณ์การทำงานที่ผ่านมา โทรเช็คผู้อ้างอิง แต่ถ้าเพื่อน ๆ ผ่านเข้ารอบไปได้ ถือว่า สุดยอดคะ Smile 
เข้ามาคอนเฟริม กะ น้องอิงคะ ใน กรัมที เนี่ย แสกรมเม่อร์ เยอะจริง ๆ เพื่อนลง รับสมัครงาน ทำความสะอาดบ้าน แล้ว บอกว่าคนว่าจ้างอยู่แคนาดา แล้ว ว่าจ้างเพื่อน ไปทำความสะอาดบ้านให้ชั่วโมงละ 35 เหรียญ แต่ให้เพื่อน ส่งเลขที่บัญชีของpaypal ไปให้ แล้วบอกว่าจะให้เพื่อนไปเอากุญแจ บ้านที่ เอเจ้นท์ บลา บลา เพื่อนก็เลยบอกว่าให้ส่งที่อยู่ที่เพิร์ท มาก่อนแล้วเพื่อนจะไปดูสถานที่และจะแจ้งให้ตำรวจทราบ มันก็เลยหายไปเลยคะ
patty11 View Drop Down
PR สะใภ้จิงโจ้

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2012 at 19:34 - IP: 171.4.106.149 IP Information
Originally posted by KS&KS

ที่ HUN CAFE- Hillarys มีเพื่อนคนไทย เค๊าไปสัมภาษณ์งาน แล้วเค๊าให้ทดลองงานก่อนนะค่ะ ไม่จ่ายค่าแรง เพื่อนมันเลยไม่ทำ ส่วนงานที่ Burswood คาสิโน น่ะค่ะ ขั้นตอนพิธีการเยอะมาก เพราะว่าเป็นบริษัทใหญ่ เช็ควีซ่า เช็คแนชั่นเนล โพลิส เคลีย์เร้น เช็คประสบการณ์การทำงานที่ผ่านมา โทรเช็คผู้อ้างอิง แต่ถ้าเพื่อน ๆ ผ่านเข้ารอบไปได้ ถือว่า สุดยอดคะ Smile 
เข้ามาคอนเฟริม กะ น้องอิงคะ ใน กรัมที เนี่ย แสกรมเม่อร์ เยอะจริง ๆ เพื่อนลง รับสมัครงาน ทำความสะอาดบ้าน แล้ว บอกว่าคนว่าจ้างอยู่แคนาดา แล้ว ว่าจ้างเพื่อน ไปทำความสะอาดบ้านให้ชั่วโมงละ 35 เหรียญ แต่ให้เพื่อน ส่งเลขที่บัญชีของpaypal ไปให้ แล้วบอกว่าจะให้เพื่อนไปเอากุญแจ บ้านที่ เอเจ้นท์ บลา บลา เพื่อนก็เลยบอกว่าให้ส่งที่อยู่ที่เพิร์ท มาก่อนแล้วเพื่อนจะไปดูสถานที่และจะแจ้งให้ตำรวจทราบ มันก็เลยหายไปเลยคะ

ขอบคุณค่ะที่เอาเรื่องราวมาแชร์ แบบนี้แระดีคะเราจะได้รู้ทันกลโกงคน เพราะเกิดดุ่มๆไปเสริชไปหาไปไม่มีคนบอกล่าวเดี่ยวซวยไม่รู้ตัวเนอะ ขอบคุณที่นำเรื่องราว ส่งข่าวบอกกล่าวกันขอบคุณมากคะ
keammydj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote keammydj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 16:53 - IP: 60.231.40.176 IP Information
อยากมีโอกาสทำงานที่ออส ฯ บ้าง แต่ถือแค่วีซ่าท่องเที่ยว อิจฉาหลาย ๆ คนที่มีโอกาสหางานทำจังค่ะ ..