Forum Home Forum Home > Lady Friends > สะใภ้ UK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

จดหมายเชิญ ไม่ได้ระบุบวันไป-กลับ

Author
colin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: จดหมายเชิญ ไม่ได้ระบุบวันไป-กลับ
    Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 21:42 - IP: 58.11.188.226 IP Information
รบกวนสอบถามเรื่องจดหมายเชิญจาก Sponsor (คุณแฟน) เค้าไม่ได้ลงช่วงเวลาที่เดินทางไป-กลับ เขียนแค่ว่าเคย Sponsor เราเมื่อเดือน พ.ค 55 ให้ไปเยี่ยมเค้ามาแล้วและครั้งนี้ก็ จะดูแลค่าใช้จ่ายทั้งหมดในช่วงที่เราอยู่ที่ อังกฤษ และให้พักที่บ้านของเค้า แต่ไม่ได้ระบุบชัดเจนเกี่ยวกับวันที่เดินทางไปและกลับอะคะ แบบนี้จะมีปัญหาไมคะ (เราจะขอวีซ่าท่องเที่ยวคะ) แต่เราก็มีเขียนระบุชัดเจนไปในจดหมายแนะนำตัวของเราว่าจะเดินทางไปเมื่อไร กลับวันไหนอะคะ หรือถ้าเราจะให้เค้าเขียนใหม่แล้วสแกนส่งมาให้ทางอีเมลล์แล้วเราปริ๊สไปยืนจะใช้ได้ไมคะ
รบกวนพี่ๆเพื่อนๆ ช่วยแชร์ด้วยนะคะ  

ขอบคุณคะ Smile

LASAENG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LASAENG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 21:51 - IP: 10.0.1.39 IP Information

Dear Sirs and Madam

I hereby confirm that by this letter Ms...........will be invited to stay in the United Kindom for a period of ........days the month of ......2012.

pls note that this is for vacation propose only .

I confirm that an relationship has developed from contact over .....years ago culmnating in my visit to Thailand in .......of year....and .....of year....we spent sometime together at ........................ and at........................

i hereby enclose photo evidence of our relationship and places we stay together at ................and at....................

in additional i also enclose email evidence , phone bill .........of our mutual contact our the last ten years..

also attached is a copy of all my pages from my passport,council tax,photo of my resident, house registered and book statement covering the last 6 months.

I trust this is of assistance

Your sincerely

LASAENG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LASAENG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 21:52 - IP: 10.0.1.39 IP Information
ตัวอย่างค่ะ