Ladyinter.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lady Friends > สะใภ้ เบลเยี่ยม / Belgium
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

แฟนคนไทยทำงานถูกกฎหมาย

Author
MayPloy View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MayPloy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: แฟนคนไทยทำงานถูกกฎหมาย
    Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 14:08 - IP: 2.50.41.119 IP Information
Sawasdee ka everyone!
At first my apology for typing in English due to I didn't work in Thailand.

I have husband who is Thais. He's going to work in Belgium in the restaurant with the good benefit of Thai Restaurant in Belgium.
The things is we have marriage certificated in Thai and I have to follow him as the wife follower some kind like this.
The questions is 1. "Does it easy to follow him as a wife follower? " 2.) if I can go as a wife fellowship, do you have any job suggestion if I can't speak Dutch?
3.) Can anyone advise me for these kind like this ka.

Thank you for your time to read and it would be appreciative if you can advise me as a same Thai nationality ka.
Thank you and regards,
bunny2teddy View Drop Down
หัวหน้าห้อง

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bunny2teddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2018 at 23:42 - IP: 78.21.140.245 IP Information
หากติดตามสามีมาอยู่เบลเยียมก็จะได้พันักอาศัยในเบลเยียมในแบบผู้ติดตามมาแบบถูกกฏหมายค่ะ งานก็อาจจะได้หากมีคุณสมบัติที่เหมาะสมตามที่นายจ้างต้องการค่ะ ยากง่ายแค่ไหน ขึ้นอยู่กับเอกสารนายจ้างของสามีเท่านั้นค่ะ