Ladyinter.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lady Friends > สะใภ้ นอร์เวย์ / Norway
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

รับสอนภาษานอร์เวย์ออนไลน์

Author
Ginggggg View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ginggggg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: รับสอนภาษานอร์เวย์ออนไลน์
    Posted: 31 May 2018 at 06:55 - IP: 193.213.198.20 IP Information
รับสอนภาษานอร์เวย์เบื้องต้นและปานกลาง
สำหรับคนที่อยู่ที่ประเทศไทย คนไทยเพิ่งย้ายมาในนอร์เวย์ 
หรือ คนนอร์เวย์ที่กำลังเรียนภาษาและต้องการเรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม เพื่อให้เข้าใจง่ายขึ้น

สอนแกรมม่าโดยรวม การสร้างประโยค การจับใจความ และการสื่อสารเบื้องต้น
ทริคการจำศัพท์ การความรู้พื้นฐานต่างๆตามผู้เรียนต้องการ
สามารถระบุเรื่องที่ต้องการเรียนแบบเฉพาะเจาะจง

รับปรึกษาเรื่องการสอบใบขับขี่
สายการเรียนในโรงเรียนม.ปลายในนอร์เวย์สำหรับน้องๆที่ติดตามพ่อแม่และมีแผนจะเรียนต่อในนอร์เวย์ ฟรี!!

เรียนออนไลน์ Line facebook skype หรือที่ผู้เรียนสะดวก
ติดต่อสอบถามเพื่มเติม Line: Kingoy.f E-mail: Ging.kingkaew@gmail.com 
Tlf(Norge): 94833042 (กิ่ง)Embarrassed

ชม.ละ 120 โครนสำหรับคนในนอร์เวย์
500 บาทสำหรับคนไทย ต่อคน เป็นกลุ่มเพิ่มคนละ 300 บาท
ราคาคุยกันได้ ทักมาตกลงกันก่อนได้ค่ะ

สามารถไปสอนที่บ้านสำหรับคนที่อาศัยอยู่ใน tromsø Hug
BrentCelek View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BrentCelek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2018 at 08:13 - IP: 85.203.47.217 IP Information

The Jacksonville Jaguars are reportedly bringing inside of Ohio Region linebacker Jerome Baker for a pre-draft personal work out.Ohio Region LB Jerome Baker is checking out the Jaguars  In accordance in direction of our buddies at Land Grant Holy Land, if youl try to remember, Baker was questioned by means of an unnamed NFL educate at the Blend what he do if he ended up punched within just the experience.Within the posting, Baker stated that the initial speculate that an unnamed NFL teach requested him within their job interview consultation was what he would do if the practice punched him inside the encounter specifically then and there Tyler Patmon T-Shirt.Unfazed as a result of the idiotic inquiry, Baker instructed United states Currently, o me, getting against Cleveland, my organic response was, oach, no disrespect nevertheless if by yourself punch me inside the encounter, wee gonna battle instantly right here.ccording in the direction of Baker, the train within surprise only explained ood,and moved upon. Even now, afterwards within the working day, the past Buckeye took place throughout the prepare and questioned him why he opened with that individual surprise. Really than it currently being relating to any unsubstantiated rumor that the teach experienced read concerning Baker, he admitted that it was quickly towards perspective how the linebacker would reply https://www.jaguarsshirtstore.com/Branden_Albert_T_shirt.e explained highest males freeze up or say they wouldn do one thing after he asks them that,Baker explained to Draft Cord. e stated, I don recognize around on your own, yet if a person ended up in the direction of randomly punch me inside the confront immediately at this time, I wouldn precisely stand there. I beat back again.I bet he enjoyed my remedy .aker is far too a fairly beneficial linebacker with a 4.53 40-garden sprint and an demanded initial spherical quality.Yourself can go through far more with regards to Baker becoming requested dumb thoughts through NFL coaches right here.