Forum Home Forum Home > Lady Friends > / Switzerland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NFL Jerseys Cheap

Author
Ysiypr694 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ysiypr694 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NFL Jerseys Cheap
    Posted: 12 Aug 2018 at 07:48 - IP: 36.57.181.210 IP Information
As the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks prepare to face hundreds of journalists, pseudo-journalists, comedians, pranksters and low-level celebrities, here's a look at some of the great and not-so-great moments in media day history:
MR. ED VS. THE CROSS-DRESSER, 1999: Atlanta Falcons cornerback Ray Buchanan showed up for media day in South Florida wearing a silver-studded dog collar, emphasizing the underdog role his team had against the defending Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos. Things really picked up a couple of China Jerseys days later 鈥?not media day, technically, but we'll let it slide 鈥?when Buchanan Adam Shaheen Jersey got into it with the mouthiest of the Cheap NHL Jerseys Broncos, star tight end Shannon Sharpe. "That's an ugly dude," Buchanan said. "You can't tell me he doesn't look like Mr. Ed." It didn't take long for those comments Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale to be relayed to Sharpe. "Tell Ray to put the eyeliner, the lipstick and the high heels away. I'm not saying he's a cross-dresser; that's just what Cheap Jerseys Wholesale I heard."
填写你论坛签名档